Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

curtains

Options
  • 06-11-2011 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

am thinking people on this forum would be best equipped to point me in the direction of curtains for a little girl. would love lilac but pink seems to be most widely available. have checked the usual - dunnes, heatons, littlewoods, oxendales, heatons, ikea. has anyone came across anywhere? i'm in the east of the country. thanks for any suggestions, am shocked how hard it is to find what i have in mind, maybe i'm being fussy :eek:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

got ours in a littlewoodsireland.ie sale

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭Kildrought

Buy the fabric & make them. Curtains are very easy to make.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Michael guinneys or home store would have them in different styles and colours!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

try linenstore.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Roselm

Try Blanchardstown-
    At the retail park (around the main shopping centre) there is a Homestore and More, Clerys Home, TK Maxx (Not sure if they do curtains?!).
    Inside Blanch there's Harry Corry Curtain shop which is beside Dunnes food on the ground floor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭greengirl31

Next have lovely stuff for Kids bedrooms - If they don't have what you're looking for in the shop you can order it into the shop - They may deliver directly to your house now though ...
    I got curtains for my girls room there last year and they have blackout lining on them too ...

Advertisement