Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big 4 Accountancy Firms

Options
  • 06-11-2011 4:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I've just got offers from 3 of the big 4 (KPMG, PwC and Deloitte) as an Audit Trainee. All of them will sponsor my Masters in Accounting. I'm just wondering if anyone could advise me on which to choose and why, especially people who have worked for 1 or more of them as I'm finding it very difficult to decide.

Any information would be useful eg. workload, flexibility, exam support, sports, secondments etc.

Which would you choose 6 votes

PwC
    0% 0 votes
    KPMG
    33% 2 votes
    Deloitte
    66% 4 votes
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Offers from 3 some of us would sell our soul for an offer from one, what did you do offer them your future first born ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,465 ✭✭✭✭cson

The idea that you would use a poll in making your decision is frankly laughable.

They all offer access to staff for the questions you have asked; take them up on this offer if you want more information and then decide for yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dellboy2007

A pure waste of a thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭dbran

I agree. This is your career!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement