Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masterchef: The Professionals

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,866 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Professional is my favourite version of Masterchef, they have made the amateur version too much like the Aussie version.

Ash was a worthy winner, the standard in the final was amazing in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

baddebt wrote: »
    I think a bit more thought needs to be put into the programme , look at Masterchef Australia , it's a million times better than the BBC version .

What do they do differently?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,478 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Well done to Ash but I had hoped Claire would win. I think she has so much more potential than Ash but he was always very steady all the way through.
    Anyone else think that any of those last three would have won any of the previous series of Masterchef The Professionals?
    They are three ridiculously talented chefs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

I wanted Claire to win too but didn't mind Ash winning because he really was good, and a nice guy to boot. Steve seriously irritated the hell out of me though, so I was delighted that he didn't win.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭LimeFruitGum

I think Ash always looked like he was going to win this series. But Claire and Steve were very worthy contenders.
    Hats off to Claire for always having immaculate makeup. no matter how stressful or hot it was in the kitchen! :) (not fair! ;))

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

I wanted Claire to win too but didn't mind Ash winning because he really was good, and a nice guy to boot. Steve seriously irritated the hell out of me though, so I was delighted that he didn't win.

i wonder does personality come into it?? someone's cooking might be exceptional but they're attitude might be iffy which may rub off the judges

steve was quite prickly at times

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

I think Ash always looked like he was going to win this series. But Claire and Steve were very worthy contenders.
    Hats off to Claire for always having immaculate makeup. no matter how stressful or hot it was in the kitchen! :) (not fair! ;))

Seriously! I need to find out what mascara she wears - perfect at all times!
    I thought it was a great series with a much higher standard than other years. I would love to eat Ash's food - I spotted him as a winner from the beginning. Streets ahead in my opinion! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

Heroditas wrote: »
    Well done to Ash but I had hoped Claire would win. I think she has so much more potential than Ash but he was always very steady all the way through.
    Anyone else think that any of those last three would have won any of the previous series of Masterchef The Professionals?
    They are three ridiculously talented chefs.
    The guy who won it 2 years ago - Steve i think - was also seriously talented.

Advertisement