Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gun Shop

Options
  • 06-11-2011 10:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

Are there any gun shops in or around carlow ? I am looking to buy a shotgun .:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 stan99

I think my brother used to buy his in Griffin Hawe in Athy , i may be wrong tho!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭D_BEAR

Atlantic shooting and fishing in graiguecullen opened a new store in one of the units beside Doyles hardware.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

There's a shooting/fishing place just beside the driving test office in Graiguecullen opposite Aldi too.

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Git101

Put "gun shop carlow" into google... works really well ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭scatter

Git101 wrote: »
    Put "gun shop carlow" into google... works really well ;)
    Thank you for that very informative reply, GIT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Git101

scatter wrote: »
    Thank you for that very informative reply, GIT

You're more than welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

Morf wrote: »
    There's a shooting/fishing place just beside the driving test office in Graiguecullen opposite Aldi too.
    That was Atlantic sports that has moved down beside doyles
    Thers is also Connollys in Goresbridge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Is the place in Bagnalstwown still there, across the road from the catholic church(can't remember the name of it for the life of me). I do know that my father and all my uncles(12 of them) brought their guns there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

lucyfur09 wrote: »
    Is the place in Bagnalstwown still there, across the road from the catholic church(can't remember the name of it for the life of me). I do know that my father and all my uncles(12 of them) brought their guns there.

McCullaghs?

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

I'd second McCullaghs they have a website also
    http://www.mccullaghsports.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement