Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short term sharing

Options
  • 06-11-2011 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,112 ✭✭✭✭

I have a chance of working in Dublin City centre next summer and was wondering what accomodation options I would have? I would need a place from the end of May until about the end of August. Most of the places on daft seem to be looking for someone for 6 months or more, would some be open to negotiation on that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Bobsammy

Depends where you're going to be working but probably worth looking near the colleges as houses which are usually used by students would be available.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,112 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Its with Deloitte on Earlsfort Terrace so ideally somwhere along the Luas green line.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Milk & Honey

The N11 bus corridor passes nearby as well. So there are a number or areas from Stillorgan through Donnybrook which would suit just fine. A sub letting or an assignment from a student should easy to arrange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Junior90

I'm coming to work in Dublin early next year as part of my college course for a 6 month placement. The company i'm working for is located in the IFSC and i'm just wondering what would be a suitable place to live for those 6 months in terms of using public transport for getting to work, rent prices (apartments or house),shopping,nightlife etc??

Advertisement