Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winter walkies!

• 06-11-2011 11:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭

Hay all,

Now that the dark evening are upon us I was just wondering where you all brought your dogs out walking. Up until now I have been bringing Archie down to Bull Wall. For those not familiar with the area, between Royal Dublin golf club & the strand there is a great grassy area that is a paradise for dogs. I tend to bring Archie down had let him off the lead for about an hour every day. As you can imagine he loves it. I lucky because I'm only tem minutes walk from here.

Now that it is getting dark so early I wont be able to bring him here. Can anyone suggest a good alternative for early evening walkies?

Thanks.

Advertisement