Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best ps3 game released in the last month

Options
  • 06-11-2011 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

What has been the best ps3 game released in the last month?

Dark Souls

Batman:Arkham City

Uncharted 3

Which out of these is the best ps3 game released in the last month? 22 votes

Dark Souls
    0%
    59%
    ghostchantBig KnoxMagill2smiggycircostok9tonydudeYell0 Manjohnners2981YouSavedMyLiferickyjbOldManJenkinRazleavy 13 votes
    Uncharted 3
    40%
    thorbarryxtal191richymcdermottNotorietyHpadzLordhogospixlandsleavingNotorioux 9 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Dark Souls. By a distance. And the other too are fantastic. But Dark Souls is transcendent.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭mossy2390

left out battlefield there chap

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Although i haven't played the other 2, going from their earlier games (UC2/Batman) then darksouls is a good bit ahead for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Uncharted 3
    its all just personal opinion, but the 3 games are vastly different. You would not regret buying one of them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

Uncharted 3
    I haven't played any of them but judging by their earlier games, batman wins because batman on the snes was one of the best games of all time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

spix wrote: »
    I haven't played any of them but judging by their earlier games, batman wins because batman on the snes was one of the best games of all time.

no it wasnt

spix wrote: »

lols :)

Uncharted 3 was amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

Uncharted 3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,769 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

I preferred Uncharted 2 to the 3 (relative to opinion upon release), Uncharted 3 just seemed a little too similar, story, mechanics etc. Great game, a lot of fun moments and scenes, but I don't think it surpassed Uncharted 2 on any of those levels (save graphics, which improve every time).
    Now Dark Souls, there is a beast of a game! It's just superb! I somehow unplugged my PS3 whilst playing a while ago, which lead to a corrupt 27hour save file! So I only recently had the courage to start playing again. Got about 4 hours in and realised I hadn't died once, and had levelled up ridiculously with several humanity to spare, started kindling every bonfire in sight. However, when the first death eventually came, and several followed, I debated pulling out the cable again...
    I'm aware none of this states why I love Dark Souls more than U3...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Uncharted 3 by a mile. Brilliant game.

cloud493 wrote: »
    Uncharted 3 by a mile. Brilliant game.

You clearly haven't played batman or darksouls if you think UC3 wins by a mile :P I haven't played batman either but i know UC3 isn't a mile better ! Review scores support that !

Thread is a bit silly anyway, im sure most people haven't played all 3 games, considering how close together they've been released (With all the other games too !).

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

have finished both UC3 and Arkham, at a push I'd say Arkham was better, but not by much, some really minor niggles meant I didnt love UC3 as much as I thought, but when its good its great and when its great its absolutely superb.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

I have to say Dark Souls as I am 60 hours in and still haven't completed it.

Pes 2012 is incoming, Uncharted and Battlefield will be got in time for Xmas.

I'll make a definitive statement later!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Dark Souls by a mile

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Dark Souls. GOTY no doubt. The only game left on the calender that could beat it would be Skyrim, but thats based on marketing hype alone since Oblivion was terrible in my humble opinion, but it may suprise me...

Dark Souls. GOTY no doubt. The only game left on the calender that could beat it would be Skyrim, but thats based on marketing hype alone since Oblivion was terrible in my humble opinion, but it may suprise me...

Don't forget zelda :) If the rumours are true !

Advertisement