Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weatherproof frost stat

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

It should do, your circuit looks perfect.

My setup is like your own, no valve on the HW cylinder coil. Radiators have one where the feed out from boiler splits at the cylinde, but that never closed of the water properly. One of these days i will get round to sorting it all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

it wouldn't be the usual way of protecting the system as the stat doesn't respond to the boiler on

but still i'd prefer it if the pipework is dodgy coming in
    hopefully that's the right sketch with the overrun back in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Yea thats it now. Would of been exact same just to parallel the over-run stat n/o contacts with the A1 contact feeding the pump in your last drawing either.

If your going to be leaving the house for days etc, id say 20 degrees would do on the return pipe stat controlled by frost stat. Minimise oil use.

Advertisement