Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free dog tags

Options
  • 06-11-2011 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭

1. Log on to your EA account and change your location to US
    2. Click here http://www.actofvalor.com/bf3/
    3. Watch the trailer and choose which format you plan on
    4. Profit

180387.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭stephenmarr

i didnt have to chance location for these
    wonder if they will release a dog tag maker?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 meleady26

Tried this without changing my location and it didn't work, so I changed my location and it still didn't work.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

It worked for me the other day when it was first put up. No location change needed either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭.K.A.L.I.M.A.

It doesn't seem to work for me on the Playstation 3. It says that it is invalid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

It doesn't seem to work for me on the Playstation 3. It says that it is invalid.

Same here. Tried to contact EA about it. The live chat service wasn't available and despite the 24-hour reply promise for e-mails, it's been 48 hours with no peep out of them. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭.K.A.L.I.M.A.

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    Same here. Tried to contact EA about it. The live chat service wasn't available and despite the 24-hour reply promise for e-mails, it's been 48 hours with no peep out of them. :rolleyes:

Strange... every time I try to contact EA it seems to put me on a page, which helps you with games...

I want to contact EA... I don't need help with BATTLEFIELD 3!!!:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Strange... every time I try to contact EA it seems to put me on a page, which helps you with games...

I want to contact EA... I don't need help with BATTLEFIELD 3!!!:D:D:D

Finally got a reply from EA, 72 hours late... and for whatever reason, you need to be in the US or Canada to get the free dog tags. :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    Finally got a reply from EA, 72 hours late... and for whatever reason, you need to be in the US or Canada to get the free dog tags. :mad:

I didn't, I went through the trailer and process just fine last week and got my tags.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Seems to of changed to just the shtates and Canada. Guess a few of us got lucky :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Just done it there now and it worked. cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

Didn't know you could keep these after knifing someone, ended up with one of these last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

karma_ wrote: »
    Didn't know you could keep these after knifing someone, ended up with one of these last night.

Cant use it tho..... i know cos i have one of yours :D

Advertisement