Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Document

Options
  • 06-11-2011 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hey guys, I'm really stuck trying to pick a document for my Christmas French oral. I don't want to do anything related to my hobbies because I want to keep that for the conversation.

I was thinking maybe a photo on holidays in Morocco since a bit of French is spoken over there and it might be interesting. I'm worried it might get a bit tricky though as there are a lot of questions the examiner could ask on Morocco. Also, is a holiday photo too commonly done?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

I too want a suggestion. Can't think of anything that's not covered in the standard oral questions. Was thinking about an ad of some kind... But no idea what

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Paczini

I did a film for my oral exam last year. You just have to heve the basic idea of it, plot, director etc. I did Les Choristes and did well. I just went on to the music and so on.

Advertisement