Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free DVD's

• 06-11-2011 3:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭

Hi there.
    Stella Artois are doing a promotion at the moment wherby they are giving away a freed DVD with the purchase of a pack of Stella Artois beer.
    There is a code on the inside of each pack and all you have to do is pick a DVD from this site;
    http://www.stellaartois.com/a-dvd-with-every-pack-%C2%A0-3352/

Give the code and your details and the DVD is posted to you.

I dont need any of the DVD's they have on offer but I have 3 codes so the first three people who contact me by PM can have the code.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Don't seem to be able to PM you, can I've a code please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 219 ✭✭purcela

Hi johnire,

Would appreciate one of your codes. Can't seem to PM you for some reason however.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Flash86

I'd love a code too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

Sorry about that folks-I had the PM function switched off-my mistake.
    I have a code sent on to each of you in a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭newfrontier

Very generous offer john, may your kindness be rewarded

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Flash86

Thanks very much! Code worked a treat. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is on it's way to me now. Thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 lilywhite

Hi John, would love one too if still available cheers LW

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

All the codes are gone.......sorry!!!
    Mind you I could always go out and buy a few more multipacks of Stella Artois!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement