Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building a new PC for BattleField 3 and Cliffs of Dover

Options
  • 06-11-2011 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭

Righto I'm looking to build a new pc from scratch for Gaming, BattleField 3 and Cliffs of Dover and with some degree of future proof. I've provide details below based on the questions in the sticky.

1: budget approx €1,000 but I could get a bit higher if I had to.
    2: Gaming ( Battlefield 3 and Cliffs of Dover)
    3: Don't need a copy of Windows but will be running Windows 7 64Bit
    4: Cannot use any parts from old PC.
    5: I have a spare 20" monitor running in 1280 *1024. I may change to dual monitors so needs to support this.
    6: Need a keyboard, mouse, NIC. Currently no need for a wireless NIC but there should be slots available in case I need one in the future
    7: Overclocking. Will if I have to but prefer not.
    8: Can pay by Credit Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer, Laser etc basically any legal payment method
    9: hmm purchasing over the next few weeks but was considering leaving until after christmas I would get a better deal
    10: Hopefully I can build myself (in Galway).

I would also like support for dual graphics cards.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

Advertisement