Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short term let in D4 needed

Options
  • 06-11-2011 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi my boyfriend and another builder will be working on a house in D4 and need a short term let close to there. They'll only be there four nights a week for about two months and would idealy like two single rooms and somewhere they can cook and chill out in the evening. They'll share a twin room if needed. If anyone knows where they should be looking I'd really appreciate it if you could send me on a link. I've tried daft but they're very pricey. If anyone rooms that they'd rent to them that would be brilliant. Thanks in advance, Niamh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭COYW

D4 could be tricky at the moment. An awful lot of flood damage in the area under repair. Make sure they are well clear of the areas that flooded.

Advertisement