Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone ordering from HWVS soon? - can i throw a Wifi NIC in with your order pwwweease

Options
  • 06-11-2011 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭

its all in the title really. i can pay ye by paypal or bank transfer if you prefer and will cover postage to limerick. thanks a bazillion:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

cough :embarrassed:

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

I may be ordering soon, I'll let you know when it happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

delly wrote: »
    I may be ordering soon, I'll let you know when it happens.
    Could I tag along?????? PayPal / Bank Transfer + I can collect :D

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Ah here, do I look like Santa? seriously tho', post up the exact bits you need etc. and when the time comes you can pay via Paypal, induce postage in Teabags case. I'll post back once I'm ready to click the BUY button, and take payment then.

Ah here, do I look like Santa? seriously tho', post up the exact bits you need etc. and when the time comes you can pay via Paypal, induce postage in Teabags case. I'll post back once I'm ready to click the BUY button, and take payment then.

:D

this is what I want but its gone out of stock :(

if its not back in stock by the time you order then this will do.

where about in Eire are you? I honestly don't know how much postage will cost.? I'm in limerick.

• Advertisement

arg sorry to be a pain, I dont need to piggyback on your order anymore.

I was gonna get an expensive card but at the last minute I changed to the cheap one that's out of stock, but I see that its even cheaper on Amazon including delivery so I'm gonna go with that.

thanks though.

No bother at all.

Unregistered, I work in Dundrum, so this may be the best spot for a meetup if it goes ahead.

No bother at all.

Unregistered, I work in Dundrum, so this may be the best spot for a meetup if it goes ahead.

Perfect. I am looking for the following:

8GB- Kit Corsair Vengeance Low Profile blau PC3-12800U CL9

and

Scythe Slip Stream 120 mm PWM fan

€50 should cover it. :D

I was planning on putting it through tonight, but the fan isn't in stock at the mo.

I was planning on putting it through tonight, but the fan isn't in stock at the mo.

Should be - long story short, I ordered one which wasn't delivered to me in Germany and returned to sender by DHL. I just emailed them to cancel order so I presume they will update their stock soon.

However, they normally split the delivery and only send you what's in stock to avoid the wait. I have no problems waiting for the fan at a later date. If you want to leave it out, that's fine.

• Advertisement

Well I'd like to order all the gear knowing its in stock if you get me, not leaving them any reason to delay etc. so I can go ahead with the ram if thats ok.

Well I'd like to order all the gear knowing its in stock if you get me, not leaving them any reason to delay etc. so I can go ahead with the ram if thats ok.

Super. Sent you PM.

Just as an update, the stuff has arrived in Port Laois according to An Posts tracker, so it should be here by tomorrow or worst case scenario Thursday.

Advertisement