Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know where i can get uncharted 1 cheapest in dublin??

Options
  • 06-11-2011 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭

looking for the 1st game anyone know if a certain store has it for a cheaper price:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

Game is ancient now, can't imagine you'd pay more than 5, 10 euro in Xtra Vision or Game. If I spot it before you do I'll let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Uncharted turned out like Mario. It held its value remarkably well.

You can get it second hand for a fiver or a tenner I'd say but if you want it new....I would guess around 30.

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

I didn't know the game would be still in print now, but I wasn't thinking Sony like their platinum games. :) There will probably be a trilogy released at some point too. My price guess was for second hand alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

If you want to get it for the cheapest possible, you'd have to get a preowned one off ebay or look on adverts.ie
    It's 30 euro new and 15 pre owned in gamestop
    Heres the cheapest prices online for it new.. http://www.find-game.co.uk/14832-Uncharted-Drakes-Fortune.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

i ordered the 1+2 uncharted pack of play and they were out of stock
    same with HMV too

ill just have to go looking around town for the cheapest second hand copy

• Advertisement
Advertisement