Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Krav Maga Classes

Options
  • 06-11-2011 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Have heard there is a new Krav Maga class starting soon in either Greystones or Kilcoole. Does anyone know when these classes might be starting and who the trainer is. ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,599 ✭✭✭eigrod

What's Krav Maga ?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭sinkadinka

Its an Israeli self defence system for civilians, its supposed to be brilliant for keeping fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Matt Le Tissue

sounds interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 FVC

I train with Andrew Maher in Taekwon-do. He has just passed his instructor exams and i think he expects to get a proper class running early in the new year. I recently did one of his sessions and it's really tough. The pounds will fall off you and you might even learn how to defend yourself.

Will post again when I know more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 panto

krav maga on tonight at presbyterian church opp st.brigids schoool greystones 7.45-9pm teacher andrew maher G1 krav maga global instructor and also 2nd degree in taekwon-do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

u might get some people to come along if you give more details.... how much/ is it for begginers etc?

Yea could you let us know some more details please.... do you need to prebook ?

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭mirrorball

Details on Facebook page say tenner a session, beginners welcome.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002943840421

Cheers for that, will check it out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

mirrorball wrote: »
    Details on Facebook page say tenner a session, beginners welcome.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002943840421

i dont see any details on that page

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭mirrorball

jobless wrote: »

Are you logged in? I see the following post from yesterday (tuesday):

" krav maga officially starts tomorrow night in greystones ! get fit learn how to defend yourself its the best hours training ul ever do ! come down check it out 7.45 till 9pm ( t-shirt,bottoms and trainers) back of presbyterian church opp st. bridgids school wednesday nights . Andrew Maher G1 KMG instructor €10 Per Session."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

jobless wrote: »

Think you'd need to add him as a Friend to see his wall posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 panto

hi classes started last night its a beginners class they are in the back of the presbyterian church opp st.brigids school 7.45-9.00pm every wednesday, it is limited to 15 people at the moment because of the size of the hall , its pay as you train at the moment €10, we will be moving after christmas to a bigger location details will follow.
    if you are interested come down and try it out :cool:
    ladies and gents over 16 are all welcome.
    tel 086 2601973 to book your place or for more information.

Advertisement