Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumping rubbish

• 06-11-2011 4:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere in the city where I can dispose of one or two bags of rubbish? I produce very little so i don't have a regular bin service.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

transylman wrote: »
    Is there anywhere in the city where I can dispose of one or two bags of rubbish? I produce very little so i don't have a regular bin service.

Bennets garage on the roxboro road, opposite the Garda station do a pay as you go rubbish service. I think you buy a token inside the shop and then you can put your rubbish in the bin. Not sure of exact details though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

+1 on Bennetts. It's €4.50 for a token, I fit on average 3 bing bags in there, it's grand, I don't have a whole lot of rubbish, so use it maybe once a fortnight...

Advertisement