Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Airborne Toxic Event @ The Academy (Sunday6th))

Options
  • 06-11-2011 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭

They're playing tonight, but does anyone know who's playing support?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Aussie Sean

Not too sure but I think it was a band called The Chevin,they were signing copies of their CD after the gig last night.

While I'm here,The Airborne Toxic Event were amazing last night.I have been a fan for a few years but never got to see them live until last night. I was blown away from start to finish. Without a doubt one of the best gigs I've ever been to.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭bruce wayne

Not too sure but I think it was a band called The Chevin,they were signing copies of their CD after the gig last night.

While I'm here,The Airborne Toxic Event were amazing last night.I have been a fan for a few years but never got to see them live until last night. I was blown away from start to finish. Without a doubt one of the best gigs I've ever been to.

it was the third time I've seen them, the first time was in the Olympia, the second in the Academy and last night again in the Academy, they have never failed to impress....a great live band

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

I saw them last year in the Olympia, was blown away by them, will always go see them now.

Advertisement