Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice

• 06-11-2011 5:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

Can someone give me advice on how to write this.. I've been roped in to help a cousin do a project for his leaving cert,'The History of Ardnacrusha power station' it has to be 1500 words long and has to be handed in in a couple of days.

The intro has to be 250 words the main part 1000 words and the conclusion 250 words.
    Now it's been a good few years since I last wrote an essay and what I'm kind of worried about is that I will end up repeating myself throughout the piece and worse I know very little about the subject,but I can find that online.

Any short ideas on how to write this would be much appreciated or if someone would do the whole thing I'll pay you :) (joke)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Macken200, the whole point of homework is for the student to learn where they're going wrong and how to improve on it next time. Getting advice is one thing but writing someone else's essay for them is pointless!

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement