Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MODERN WARFARE 3 Best price

Options
  • 06-11-2011 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know who is selling CoD MW3 at the best price at launch.
    I know Gamestop are €49-97.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Glenn220390

tescos are having it for 45 euro i think they have all the new release for sale for 45 such as battlefield 3 an fifa 12 also the tescos in clarehall are giving 5 copies away for free to the first 5 in the que at the midnight launch i dont know if this is all tescos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Just to let people know that Tesco won't have a price until 12am Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Svetti Arss

Smyths are selling the Xbox version with a throat mic for €55.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭craftypaddy

42.95 in tesco, got mine, no work tomorrow,happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

42.95 in tesco, got mine, no work tomorrow,happy days

really? i presume that's the same price in all tesco's? nice one if that's the case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

Must be, I just got mine in Maynooth for that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

€37 in Harvey Norman. (Mullingar branch):D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

got it for €42.95 in tesco Jervis street.

€55 in Game, I never understand why people pre order it in places like Game or Gamestop, you're stuck to that place then regardless of it's cheaper elsewhere.

And I just see that some people are getting it for €37, although there's no Harvey Norman's near me so still would've got it in tesco if i'd known of that price before I bought it.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭kilianmanning

Hogey007 wrote: »
    got it for €42.95 in tesco Jervis street.

€55 in Game, I never understand why people pre order it in places like Game or Gamestop, you're stuck to that place then regardless of it's cheaper elsewhere.

And I just see that some people are getting it for €37, although there's no Harvey Norman's near me so still would've got it in tesco if i'd known of that price before I bought it.
    god, €37 is cheap, paid €42.95 in tesco myself

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭tenreds

That's cheap I paid 43 euro in Derry yesterday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Available preplayed for €40 in Xtravision,they have Battlefield 3 also for the same price.

Advertisement