Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about hardwareversand.de

Options
  • 06-11-2011 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

I'm going to order my rig after christmas, but something occured to me, and I wondered;

When you order a PC from hardwareversand and get them to build it for you ("Rechner - Zusammenbau") do they send all the boxes with the computer?

Has anyone here on boards ordered one built?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I'm going to order my rig after christmas, but something occured to me, and I wondered;

When you order a PC from hardwareversand and get them to build it for you ("Rechner - Zusammenbau") do they send all the boxes with the computer?

Has anyone here on boards ordered one built?

I'll be getting my build from them this week if I'm lucky so I'll know for defo then .
    But from what I've heard they'll send you two boxes . 1 with the computer and the other with all the manuals and disks which they put In the motherboard box .
    Hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 ChimpyGamer

Cool thanks, although now I want to build it myself. :)

Advertisement