Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Ennis

• 06-11-2011 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hi
    Whats the best broadband available in ennis
    I tried posting in the clare forum but only eircom has been suggested but as far as i know torrents are blocked with eircom?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭deejer

i thought they only blocking certain sites

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

imonboard wrote: »
    Hi
    Whats the best broadband available in ennis
    I tried posting in the clare forum but only eircom has been suggested but as far as i know torrents are blocked with eircom?

If you can get eircom you can get any of the eircom resellers, vodafone,digiweb,utv etc.

Just bare in mind that the length of the line you have is the limiting factor for the speeds you can get, if you can only get 3Mbs with eircom then it will be the same for all the resellers.

You could also check if there are any wireless reseller available to you.
    Maybe http://www.bbnet.ie but it doesn't look good. Off hand I don't know of any others...

Advertisement