Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[CoD MW3] - Megabitch Thread

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Playing Domination on Hardhat last night. Entire enemy team running around with akimbo FMG's, pleasant experience so it was >_<

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

My lag has gone through the roof in the last two days, it's pretty much unplayable. Im shooting 2 burts of a Type95 directly into someones gut, only to find on Kill Cam that the guy had moved to my left and killed me. On kill cam, I'm shooting bursts into a wall like a twit.

In fact, once I started checking kill cams in any close quarters encounter, I'm shooting at air most of the time when it clearly shows I'm hitting in game.

My gf summed it up best when I showed her the problem. "Why are you playing it?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

FutureGuy wrote: »
    My lag has gone through the roof in the last two days, it's pretty much unplayable. Im shooting 2 burts of a Type95 directly into someones gut, only to find on Kill Cam that the guy had moved to my left and killed me. On kill cam, I'm shooting bursts into a wall like a twit.

In fact, once I started checking kill cams in any close quarters encounter, I'm shooting at air most of the time when it clearly shows I'm hitting in game.

My gf summed it up best when I showed her the problem. "Why are you playing it?"

The killcams are a joke in this game. To me I'm around the corner...to them I'm just standing there like a tool.

To be honest I'v given up on this game but I enjoy the craic with the lads online so when I play I'm not expecting much but a few laughs. And thankfully lag cant effect them. (waiting for a perrin joke)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,292 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I agree Pete.... craic or its not worth it.

The lag is incredible. I see from my screen four or five hit markers, I die, then I see his killcam and he gets hit once!?

Also, there is one thing I want to try out in a private lobby... I want to throw a flash bang and see how long the other person is stunned. I am blinded when I get hit for a good 4-5 seconds, yet when I throw one at someone else, who doesn't have that pro perk, they seem stunned for half that!?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Playing Domination on Hardhat last night. Entire enemy team running around with akimbo FMG's, pleasant experience so it was >_<

That's one of the primary reasons why I have stopped playing the damn game. Bunch of no-skilled idiots running around just shooting at will, looking in the general direction of where an enemy is, gets a few kills. ****ing stupid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Dunno why they got rid of using score per minute for the leaderboards. Made so much more sense and you could suss out the campers :p :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

Don't think I'll even bother buying MW3, had black ops and the lag was absolutely ridiculous (I'd be literally pumping bullets into a lad on my screen then he would just turn to face me and then shoot me- then on the killcam it looked like I had shot a whole mag into a tree beside him:confused:), half the time it wouldn't even put me into a game, the only way was go through about 100 names to try and join a session in progress, and if I did manage to join a game, my team was usually down by about 4-5000, so they won't be getting 50+ yoyos off me for it! :eek:

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Dunno why they got rid of using score per minute for the leaderboards. Made so much more sense and you could suss out the campers :p :cool:

Or captures/defends on Domination...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

everlast75 wrote: »
    Or captures/defends on Domination...

This, times a billion! They added nothing to the scoreboard. How can you not add one thing to it?!

If only Black Ops and MW3 would sort out their differences and just have a baby already... :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

I'm really losing heart with the online part of this. Love the SP and Spec Ops. I'm finding it difficult. I round a corner, aim down the sights at a guy and I'm blown away. It's infuriating, I have the drop but they hit me. I run support most of the time as I've no incentive to go for assault. I don't know if it's my net, I don't get lag or anything, but it's weak at times I guess.

I like playing with Boardsies mainly as it's good fun and they're very good but compared to MW2 and Black Ops, I'm getting nowhere. I went back and played MW2 a few days ago and I was destroying everyone. Beneath the danger close, commando, OMA, it is a good shooter.

My copy of MW2 clapped out two days - to be fair myself and the brother have probably loaded it up thousands of times. So I'll probably pick it up over Christmas again.

Will keep trying MW3 but not feeling very positive about it.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I'm really losing heart with the online part of this. Love the SP and Spec Ops. I'm finding it difficult. I round a corner, aim down the sights at a guy and I'm blown away. It's infuriating, I have the drop but they hit me. I run support most of the time as I've no incentive to go for assault. I don't know if it's my net, I don't get lag or anything, but it's weak at times I guess.

I like playing with Boardsies mainly as it's good fun and they're very good but compared to MW2 and Black Ops, I'm getting nowhere. I went back and played MW2 a few days ago and I was destroying everyone. Beneath the danger close, commando, OMA, it is a good shooter.

My copy of MW2 clapped out two days - to be fair myself and the brother have probably loaded it up thousands of times. So I'll probably pick it up over Christmas again.

Will keep trying MW3 but not feeling very positive about it.

I kinda can relate at least in regards to making that jump from COD4 - MW2. I was a very good COD4 player and just didn't take that form into MW2. I was actually never moaning about video games till MW2 in fact! :pac: I can laugh at it now, but I was discouraged playing the game as I saw average, really average mates of mine thrive in it at the beginning of MW2 too. 48 hours post-release I returned to COD4. It wasn't until 2-3 months later that I started taking to the game more. Happens with some people. So crux of it is, don't force the game upon yourself. Easier said than done as I can only tell you. COD is a bit like self harm at times it must be said lol, more so than any other gaming series I've played.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Really don't like posting in this thread 'cos I'm really enjoying the game but just to pick up on a point Ade made in realtion to COD being like self harm. I can totally relate to that. Played a game of kill confirmed on my own this weekend. Interchange. Came into the game late.

Spawned... shot in the back. Respawn, see a guy turn a corner run after him....shot in the back. Respawn, chasing guy just have him and teammate kills him, me... suddenly get shot in the back. Respawn into a predator. Respawn, enemy UAV up take it down with stinger. Waiting for the thing to reload as enemy sniper comes around corner. Try switching to AK. There's a split second where I think "I've got him" when he quickscopes me in the face. I reckon I was in the game in under a minute and rage levels were stupidly high. It's not the game's fault or even me playing badly sometimes s*** just happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

I no I'm late in my megabitchiness bout the game but I only started playing it recently..

my god the shotguns are shockingly bad.. Spas (which I delighted has been nerfed from MW2, waaay OP) is crap.. Most of the time I need to hits even at insanely close range to get the kill!

Moreso the AA12 (the auto shotgun one) is a major fail.. I've shot the enemy in back twice with it at point blank and no kill!! :eek:

Needless to say MW3 is making a happy hyper an anger hyper!!

Even thou MW3 is such a better game than MW2 for positive (survival, new game types) and negative reasons (no more OMA, witching etc etc) its still such a disappointing game!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

So crux of it is, don't force the game upon yourself. Easier said than done as I can only tell you. COD is a bit like self harm at times it must be said lol, more so than any other gaming series I've played.

Good point. I wasn't a fan of MW2 for a bit but I came to really like it. Same with Black Ops, wasn't a fan for a long while, then got 30 something levels in a few days but became fed up of it. Probably will give it time.
    gimli2112 wrote: »

Spawned... shot in the back. Respawn, see a guy turn a corner run after him....shot in the back. Respawn, chasing guy just have him and teammate kills him, me... suddenly get shot in the back. Respawn into a predator. Respawn, enemy UAV up take it down with stinger. Waiting for the thing to reload as enemy sniper comes around corner. Try switching to AK. There's a split second where I think "I've got him" when he quickscopes me in the face. I reckon I was in the game in under a minute and rage levels were stupidly high. It's not the game's fault or even me playing badly sometimes s*** just happens.

Getting shot in the back and getting quickscoped is agonising!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,788 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

Duel FMG-9's are getting noticed, great, them with a type-95 with rapid fire makes my day. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Duel FMG-9's are getting noticed, great, them with a type-95 with rapid fire makes my day. :rolleyes:

They're great fun! I'd love to get gold camo for them ! That said, I think they're rate of fire should be nerfed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,788 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

They're great fun! I'd love to get gold camo for them ! That said, I think they're rate of fire should be nerfed

They are, but when you go up against them it truly shows how much of a dick I am :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭Wailin

Blops is a far superior game, better maps, menus, perks etc. Newish to the ps3 scene and black ops was my first COD game (unless you count the ps2 games). Played MW2 and thought it was good but prefered Blops. MW3 is ****e compared to above 2 and just a rip off. Maps are all too similar with no variety really. Why is the sound through the headpiece **** when trying to chat with friends, anyone know? Most people I know go back to Blops when playing with each other. Oh and whats wrong with camping???!!! I mix camping with rushing, as most people i come across do and the amount of abuse is funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭ConorBF1

Trying to join a friend's party for ages, and it never works. He can't join my party either.

Very annoying...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭UsernameInUse

Shammy wrote: »
    This thread is to bash MW3 , not to big up Battlefield every chance you get . Take a week off .

Allow me to respond to this post (having been banned for a week).

Now, I enjoy games just as much as anyone else here. But what I expect in return for my hard-earned money is satisfaction as a consumer. For this, I have as much right to vent my grievances and to espouse the better of the two games. I remember when a sequel to a franchise meant innovation, advancement, the correction of the last one's faults and short-comings. This is a different era of gaming it's clear to see.

First of all - as we're Irish, we're at an immediate disadvantage given our random geographical location. Why? Because compared to a high speed internet connection in the States or the UK, we're asked to pay through the nose for a mediocre slower service. In addition, the game is only released three weeks and already we're onto our forth major patch! What this means is that the programming was not completed when this game was shipped. Therefore, it is an unfinished game. To make matter worse, they had to revert back to an older patch version because the new update was even worse than the original!

Now, how many times have people gone online in the early hours and got a game straight away? The reason the official MW3 forums are exploding with complaints is because IW/Raven/Sledgehammer introduced a absolutely ridiculous geographical lock system. This means that Irish people can only play Irish people, British people can only play British people and so on and so forth. This is particularly disgraceful for countries and States with a small population as you playing the game literally depends on other people in your country being online at the exact same time! The matchmaking has been horrendous for me because there are not many Irish people online to play at 2am! I bought Xbox Live for the sole reason of playing people across the globe...why on Earth would I purchase this service to only play people from my area code?

But what about getting into an actual game....how is it then? Have you heard about the Lag Compensation System? You know the one which was introduced to give everybody a "fair chance", even though the system is deducting your internet service and downgrading it to match the other players, OR slicing your speed in half and giving it someone else! Which means YOU'RE PAYING FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO PLAY THIS GAME! Why should you be punished because you have a decent broadband? I know everyone has experienced this - it happens when you get shot at and it seems that only one bullet has killed you. (In reality, you're moving slowly in their killcam). This means, that you're not playing the live game in real time. You're literally a couple of milliseconds off the live game, hence why you're not doing what you could be doing or even realise your true potential.

I think my grievances are legitimate. Activision have released an unfinished game! It's not fully programmed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Allow me to respond to this post (having been banned for a week).

Now, I enjoy games just as much as anyone else here. But what I expect in return for my hard-earned money is satisfaction as a consumer. For this, I have as much right to vent my grievances and to espouse the better of the two games. I remember when a sequel to a franchise meant innovation, advancement, the correction of the last one's faults and short-comings. This is a different era of gaming it's clear to see.

First of all - as we're Irish, we're at an immediate disadvantage given our random geographical location. Why? Because compared to a high speed internet connection in the States or the UK, we're asked to pay through the nose for a mediocre slower service. In addition, the game is only released three weeks and already we're onto our forth major patch! What this means is that the programming was not completed when this game was shipped. Therefore, it is an unfinished game. To make matter worse, they had to revert back to an older patch version because the new update was even worse than the original!

Now, how many times have people gone online in the early hours and got a game straight away? The reason the official MW3 forums are exploding with complaints is because IW/Raven/Sledgehammer introduced a absolutely ridiculous geographical lock system. This means that Irish people can only play Irish people, British people can only play British people and so on and so forth. This is particularly disgraceful for countries and States with a small population as you playing the game literally depends on other people in your country being online at the exact same time! The matchmaking has been horrendous for me because there are not many Irish people online to play at 2am! I bought Xbox Live for the sole reason of playing people across the globe...why on Earth would I purchase this service to only play people from my area code?

But what about getting into an actual game....how is it then? Have you heard about the Lag Compensation System? You know the one which was introduced to give everybody a "fair chance", even though the system is deducting your internet service and downgrading it to match the other players, OR slicing your speed in half and giving it someone else! Which means YOU'RE PAYING FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO PLAY THIS GAME! Why should you be punished because you have a decent broadband? I know everyone has experienced this - it happens when you get shot at and it seems that only one bullet has killed you. (In reality, you're moving slowly in their killcam). This means, that you're not playing the live game in real time. You're literally a couple of milliseconds off the live game, hence why you're not doing what you could be doing or even realise your true potential.

I think my grievances are legitimate. Activision have released an unfinished game! It's not fully programmed.

You been thinking bout that reply for a whole week now?? :o glad you got it off your chest :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

I think somebody needs to go outside.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,764 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

I have standard eircom 7mb on wireless and I find games instantly and only get lag if the host is crap.

Bitch: New FFA/TDM spawn system, spend half the time making sure that guy you just killed isn't behind you.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭battser

Enderman wrote: »
    That's one of the primary reasons why I have stopped playing the damn game. Bunch of no-skilled idiots running around just shooting at will, looking in the general direction of where an enemy is, gets a few kills. ****ing stupid.
    see this is what they have made the series IMO. Activision have made a fast paced game with fast weapons, lots of mods and perks and rubbish maps that just promote either camping or rushers cause they are tiny.

I love BF more for different reasons but I really like this game for rushing and just rackin up the kills. Im not in that bunch you speak of :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Wailin wrote: »
    Oh and whats wrong with camping???!!!
    ah you poor girl,prefer BLOPS to MW3?you missing ghost pro?why?you've got assassin pro,blind eye pro and dead silence pro in MW3 to keep you nice and warm in all those corners you like hiding in.

grow a pair of balls and rush fulltime:pac:

is there a care package glitch?

was playing mtdm in carbon and we were kicking the other teams ass.Only 1 player was above 20 kills on the other team and the rest all had negative k/d and then,the last 2 minutes of the game they all started calling carepackages.the feckers had 2 pavelows in a row and we lost 7300 to 7500.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭Wailin

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    ah you poor girl,prefer BLOPS to MW3?you missing ghost pro?why?you've got assassin pro,blind eye pro and dead silence pro in MW3 to keep you nice and warm in all those corners you like hiding in.

grow a pair of balls and rush fulltime:pac:

Ok Commando, you've unleashed the beast......pray we dont cross:D

Wailin wrote: »
    Ok Commando, you've unleashed the beast......pray we dont cross:D
    thats more like it!!:pac:

is there a care package glitch?

was playing mtdm in carbon and we were kicking the other teams ass.Only 1 player was above 20 kills on the other team and the rest all had negative k/d and then,the last 2 minutes of the game they all started calling carepackages.the feckers had 2 pavelows in a row and we lost 7300 to 7500.
    Noticed something similar in a domination earlier.

The killstreaks were raining in, relentless waves of air support etc. Looked at the scoreboards and most of the other players were going negative. Didn't add up.

It's fascinating to see that amount of people who use up two perk slots in mw3 for what they got in 1 perk in Bops. Ghost over-dependence much??

• Advertisement

NufcNavan wrote: »
    Noticed something similar in a domination earlier.

The killstreaks were raining in, relentless waves of air support etc. Looked at the scoreboards and most of the other players were going negative. Didn't add up.
    i worked it out and unless i missed something there was no way the other team were getting enough of a killstreak going to warrant a care package .Im talking like 5 carepackages 1 after another.

in fairness i havent seen it since but......

i worked it out and unless i missed something there was no way the other team were getting enough of a killstreak going to warrant a care package .Im talking like 5 carepackages 1 after another

Could very well be a glitch, but is there any chance that it was an Escort Airdrop? Support killstreak, 18 kills: "An AI controlled version of the Osprey Gunner killstreak. It drops Care Packages and also defends them."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,764 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Care packages are ridiculous. 4 kills in a row - AC130 - bye bye win streak

ConorBF1 wrote: »
    Could very well be a glitch, but is there any chance that it was an Escort Airdrop? Support killstreak, 18 kills: "An AI controlled version of the Osprey Gunner killstreak. It drops Care Packages and also defends them."

no defo airdrops no osprey,i take those feckers down:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

AdamD wrote: »
    Care packages are ridiculous. 4 kills in a row - AC130 - bye bye win streak

Ah come off it.. It only lasts like a minute and with the maps on MW3, so built up, the AC130 is a pile of horse shît, so easy to take down too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

@Lab mouse, there was/is a glitch for stealth bombers, could be the same for CPs :( hope not, havent seen it myself

IPAM wrote: »
    @Lab mouse, there was/is a glitch for stealth bombers, could be the same for CPs :( hope not, havent seen it myself
    like i said only seen it once ..so hopefully not and not to common either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭coadyd

right so .. i have had it with MW3 i think it is the worst of the COD series . Back to black ops for me . My only regret is i bought the hardened edition . Last COD game i buy . getting to old anyway :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

Having played for over 48hrs now all I can say is its a steaming pile of ****e. Worst cod of all time no signs of getting better. Played my last lag filled game a few mins ago. Sick of spawns, worthless hit detection, playing with 5 other campers on my team so basically trying to win a game of domination on my own.

Region matchmaking is also pissing me off. Back to black ops now because at least I know where I stand with that game i.e if you are on a three bar it plays like a three bar not like MW3 where a 4 bar plays like a 1 bar at times.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

LaVail wrote: »
    Having played for over 48hrs now all I can say is its a steaming pile of ****e. Worst cod of all time no signs of getting better. Played my last lag filled game a few mins ago. Sick of spawns, worthless hit detection, playing with 5 other campers on my team so basically trying to win a game of domination on my own.

Region matchmaking is also pissing me off. Back to black ops now because at least I know where I stand with that game i.e if you are on a three bar it plays like a three bar not like MW3 where a 4 bar plays like a 1 bar at times.

Haha, I must have dropped into that same team last night. Playing 5 on 5 Domination in Resistance and everyone else on my team was sitting camping in the store with windows looking out at B, except one guy who was keeping an eye on the back door.

Even though we had lost both other points (A and C), they wouldn't fcuking move. They had they no concept that the the opponent didn't need B to win as they were outscoring us 2-1? So after spending the first half of the game trying to take flags on my own (3 at point A and 2 at point C), I decided to change class to get concussion grenades. I spent the rest of the game teabagging in front of my own team, throwing concussion grenades and meleeing them.

Honestly, no matter what game mode I'm in, most people will avoid taking flags, stop collecting tags and stay hiding in their corner to get their perks and K/D stats.

Rediculoso.

Having said all that, almost no lag last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

LaVail wrote: »

ye defo the worst cod in years, they some how managed to just make a disaster of a game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

EMP - It's possibly one of the worst things I've seen in the game. Along with alot of other bullshiite, The EMP takes the biscuit.

Why?

When an EMP is called in by a team mate, for 3 seconds, everyone on said team see's a white screen, while nothing happens on the enemy screen (from what I've seen in kill cam's). I've been in a few gun fights where the enemy gets EMP'd I end up getting screwed cause all I can see is a big white screen, and this chap just squanders on along and puts a bullet in my head, all the while me thinking he is still 10 feet away with a white screen.

Its a fuking joke.

Balfie wrote: »
    EMP - It's possibly one of the worst things I've seen in the game. Along with alot of other bullshiite, The EMP takes the biscuit.

Why?

When an EMP is called in by a team mate, for 3 seconds, everyone on said team see's a white screen, while nothing happens on the enemy screen (from what I've seen in kill cam's). I've been in a few gun fights where the enemy gets EMP'd I end up getting screwed cause all I can see is a big white screen, and this chap just squanders on along and puts a bullet in my head, all the while me thinking he is still 10 feet away with a white screen.

Its a fuking joke.

Emp is class! Just stop running when you notice it !

Emp is class! Just stop running when you notice it !

It is great, but when ya are in the middle of a gun fight with someone and it goes off, its hard to see where anyone is, and inevitably lose the gun fight...

Thats what my complaint is about..

Balfie wrote: »

Why?

Its a fuking joke.

I see your point. We use the clan tag EMP sometimes and everyone switches it on, so its ten times worse then :P

You are right - they should be "stunned", not the team using it.

On the plus side

Other team + inbound Osprey + my EMP = lulz!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

I see your point. We use the clan tag EMP sometimes and everyone switches it on, so its ten times worse then :P

On the plus side

I love holding on to an EMP till you see something worthwhile taking down.

Best time to EMP is a few minutes right after an EMP cuz their killstreaks are there waiting to be used and then baam.

I'll be on later for some EMPing

Everlast how you get that title "lights out"...so fitting with EMP as a clan tag

On the plus side

Thats exactly it. It seems unfair that the team that got the EMP in the first place, or even the one person on the team that gets the EMP, the whole team then gets what feels like penalised by a big white screen, its lead to deaths a few times for me, and more than likely others too..

I'm not complaining about the use of them or nothing, they are a great kill streak, I know from experience that they are very disorientating, not having the mini map for a min, the red dot being gone and trying to go by memory where the middle of the red dot is. Its a great kill streak.

It's just unfair that the team that got the killstreak gets punished for 3 seconds by it being called in. It should be the enemy that see's a big white or "stunned" screen..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Because of the EMP, I always have at least one class with iron sights, just so I can aim properly when we get hit. Having the RDS and then no reticule puts me out no end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

anyone able to get online? :mad:

spider_pig wrote: »
    anyone able to get online? :mad:

No problems here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement