Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[CoD MW3] - Megabitch Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

thats not really fair, mw2 was a fantastic game. Mw3 is garbage

The amount of people who sit in corners in this game is a joke

i think mw2 was even worse mate sorry, at least the likes of black ops are balanced well at least a lot more balanced than mw2 and 3.

IW are living of cod4, mw2 and 3 deserve to be ra*ed by critics but they wont as they are all on the bandwagon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,742 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Black Ops wasn't balanced at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

It was pretty balanced in fairness.... at least on the CoD balance scales :P

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

AdamD wrote: »

Kinda agree and disagree. Ghost and second chance were my only gripes. The guns could have been stronger since most of them sucked. But other than that it's probally my favorite cod and I'm going to keep playing it

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Nantastic

Spawning is terrible. And jebus I'm sick of the disaster that is bumping into a team mate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

sorry mate it is 100 times more balanced than than mw2 and 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

The amount of people who sit in corners in this game is a joke

no more no less than usual in a CoD game tbh.There is absolutely no way anybody can stop people camping.

unless they have a circular arena with nothing in it and its literaly one man for himself.

Having said that yes it is annoying as fuk.Why pay money to sit in a corner?its beyond me!and i wouldnt mind but the campers k/d is fecking shocking so its not really a good game stategy to start with.

Now baby monitors.Fuk me but why include them?

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭AH92

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    no more no less than usual in a CoD game tbh.There is absolutely no way anybody can stop people camping.

unless they have a circular arena with nothing in it and its literaly one man for himself.

Having said that yes it is annoying as fuk.Why pay money to sit in a corner?its beyond me!and i wouldnt mind but the campers k/d is fecking shocking so its not really a good game stategy to start with.

Now baby monitors.Fuk me but why include them?

Ohh bloody hell tell me about it I've played mw2 and black ops on the ps3 and to be fair there were a few campers here and there but this game is justa whole new level , especially on capture the flag. But i can't complain I am enjoying the game except for the ****ty lag.

Whats unballanced in MW3?

in fairness its hard to tell with the lag!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I'm also on a 25 mb connection on PS3 and it's a laggy as hell,played on xbox in a mates house today and it was the exact same,he's on 100mb.It's the game,not the connections.
    Is it just me or is every Irish person with IRA/EIRE in there clan tage a camping cock sucking mother ****er.Why did they think assassin would be a good idea for a perk.I can see the benefits but I much rather Quickdraw or even more Hardline pro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Ye must be having a different experience than i am. Not alot of lag at all but im on a 25mb connection (eggsbox)

I haven't experienced any lag either, on a wired 6meg eircom connection on PS3

Ye must be having a different experience than i am. Not alot of lag at all but im on a 25mb connection (eggsbox)

im not having it too bad.Im not sure if my definition of lag is more tolerant than others:D

the lag isnt connection based thats what all the giving out is about.

Im getting 12meg d/l,upload of .3 and ping times of the 40's.If i ping from the command line I get in and around 32ms

Maybe its the games framerate dropping drastically at times so.

not sure really whats going on with the software code.Majority of the lobbies are with irish/uk lads so the lag cant shouldnt be that bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

while trying to recover from the near breakdown i had trying to play mw3 for the past few days i decided to go to my happy place and threw in mw2 and lo and behold patch 1.13 popped up. i dont f**kin believe it. mw3 is out a week and its f**cked and theyre patching a 3 year old game .

Magill wrote: »
    It was pretty balanced in fairness.... at least on the CoD balance scales :P

74u pre-patch dominated everything. Then after the patch the famas dominated everything..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Schwiiing wrote: »
    while trying to recover from the near breakdown i had trying to play mw3 for the past few days i decided to go to my happy place and threw in mw2 and lo and behold patch 1.13 popped up. i dont f**kin believe it. mw3 is out a week and its f**cked and theyre patching a 3 year old game .

any idea what it did? I'm tempted to thrown on MW2 myself over the weekend, I need some run n gun SPAS action back in my life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

krudler wrote: »
    any idea what it did? I'm tempted to thrown on MW2 myself over the weekend, I need some run n gun SPAS action back in my life.

no idea. it only came up an hour ago. psn is down til 6am or thereabouts so no mw2 til tomoorow. ive tried googling it to no avail. could do with some SPAS/G18 pwnage myself.

74u pre-patch dominated everything. Then after the patch the famas dominated everything..

74u... i never liked it, was never dominated by anyone using it or the famas and i did equally well with many of the AR's as i did with the famas. Still.. blops for me is the most balanced CoD since CoD2 (I never really got into CoD4.. but pro mod exists for a reason, i hate dying to explosives aswel and that rarely happened in blops :P).

74u... i never liked it, was never dominated by anyone using it or the famas and i did equally well with many of the AR's as i did with the famas. Still.. blops for me is the most balanced CoD since CoD2 (I never really got into CoD4.. but pro mod exists for a reason, i hate dying to explosives aswel and that rarely happened in blops :P).

frags are an absolute pain in the balls in COD4, they're fcuking EVERYWHERE, add Martyrdom being a perk rather than a killstreak and its a grenade hopping nightmare on some maps.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

:confused:

There is promod on COD4, MW2 and the pretty balanced BOPS. If it isn't already, it'll be on MW3 which is supposedly the most balanced COD ever according to Activision/IW. No idea if WaW had it as I never played that so can't comment.

Ignorance is bliss and all that malark.

krudler wrote: »
    frags are an absolute pain in the balls in COD4, they're fcuking EVERYWHERE, add Martyrdom being a perk rather than a killstreak and its a grenade hopping nightmare on some maps.

While I do agree it was an problem as I have said in the past, besides Wetwork and Shipment it wasn't a regular issue on the majority of maps/game types. Unless you are talking about unlimited ammo(frags) glitch that plagued COD4 for the past year on consoles up until recently.

Remove 3 frags and martrydom.

+

Add BOPS style Flak Jacket to counter blast radius if it isn't gonna be reduced.

=

Balanced in my eyes.

Don't care what people say but Juggernaut while frustrating especially if sniping wasn't again, that much of an issue. Neither was Last Stand and the M16 everyone yaps on about. Not saying M16 isn't overpowered, I'm just saying it wasn't abused in public matches and banned from many competitive leagues but even then it wasn't used much. I was rarely ever killed by last stand in any of the games even BOPS so maybe that's why I didn't moan about that, but did Ghost :P

Only gun that was really spammed in COD4 was the MP5 which like the M16 is a default gun but that is countered by the fact there was the 74u and P90, two equally brilliant guns in themselves and there was certainly recoil to handle on the MP5.

hmmm.. i really didn't know there was a pro mod for blops/mw2... didn't think they ever released modtools for any CoD since CoD4 (Hence why the PC competitive community went ape ****... that and the lack of dedicated servers) or are you talking about some ****ty little hacked mod for consoles ?

I think everyones opinion of "Balance" is different, personally a completely balanced cod game would be one without perks (Or just 3 set in stone ones.. probably SoH/SP/Marathon) or killstreaks, doesn't really matter which game we're talking about. This way your not getting completely raped by the other teams air support if your on a bad team and NO ONE has the freebie wallhack, that everyone gets so upset over when it doesn't work(Ghost/Assasin).

After that the only thing that matters is map balance. Have one grenade, two flashes and a smoke per round... and only show on radar if your spotted by an enemy... this sounds familar... oh wait :P

As for guns.. people go on about gun balance, your always going to have superior guns for certain situations, its practically impossible to have a completely balanced gun selection without them all having the same stats. Every shooter that i've played is the same. Its balanced because EVERYONE can choose the best guns.

The problem with balance and something like CoD (being primarly a casual/public game) is that it would be pretty boring without all the killstreaks/perks and all the other random ****e to keep people playing... and they have to try and justify a new release every year.

I'll give MW3 another go once i finish this semister, im sure balance will probably be the least of my problems with it tho !

Every cod is balanced with the right ruleset, but never in publics, thats pretty much a given for every fps. I'm saying that Black Ops publics were quite obviously not balanced (just because public players didn't realise how tank the 74u was pre-patch doesn't mean it was balanced).

hmmm.. i really didn't know there was a pro mod for blops/mw2... didn't think they ever released modtools for any CoD since CoD4 (Hence why the PC competitive community went ape ****... that and the lack of dedicated servers) or are you talking about some ****ty little hacked mod for consoles ?

I think everyones opinion of "Balance" is different, personally a completely balanced cod game would be one without perks (Or just 3 set in stone ones.. probably SoH/SP/Marathon) or killstreaks, doesn't really matter which game we're talking about. This way your not getting completely raped by the other teams air support if your on a bad team and NO ONE has the freebie wallhack, that everyone gets so upset over when it doesn't work(Ghost/Assasin).

After that the only thing that matters is map balance. Have one grenade, two flashes and a smoke per round... and only show on radar if your spotted by an enemy... this sounds familar... oh wait :P

As for guns.. people go on about gun balance, your always going to have superior guns for certain situations, its practically impossible to have a completely balanced gun selection without them all having the same stats. Every shooter that i've played is the same. Its balanced because EVERYONE can choose the best guns.

The problem with balance and something like CoD (being primarly a casual/public game) is that it would be pretty boring without all the killstreaks/perks and all the other random ****e to keep people playing... and they have to try and justify a new release every year.

I'll give MW3 another go once i finish this semister, im sure balance will probably be the least of my problems with it tho !

COD is its own worst enemy in this sense, without the killstreaks and perks and all that jazz..it aint COD. Too much and its a clusterfcuk, too little and its not as good to some people. COD4 is so, so close to being a perfect cod game, that with MW2 graphics and sound, martyrdom/danger close/3 frags/last stand/assassin gone and dedi servers, nommmmm, fps heaven.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Shakeyspears

I know I'm going to sound like a fanboy but IW seem to have gotten their act together to some degree despite some of the obvious cock ups. They patched the glitch on Outpost so that now if someone tries to enter the wall, you die. Punishment for cheaters, I doubt many people can complain about this. Hopefully, they will start to tweak some of the weapons now bar the shotguns.

Every cod is balanced with the right ruleset, but never in publics, thats pretty much a given for every fps. I'm saying that Black Ops publics were quite obviously not balanced (just because public players didn't realise how tank the 74u was pre-patch doesn't mean it was balanced).

I never claimed it was balanced, just that i found it the most balanced since cod 2.... So on the cod scale its pretty balanced. What i said about the 74u and famas is true. If you were dependant on those guns to spank noobs... Well that's ur problem. I did just fine with most of blops guns.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Herrick

They patched the glitch on Outpost so that now if someone tries to enter the wall, you die

Now this is the way to patch things :p Fair play to IW for this one anyway.

I never claimed it was balanced, just that i found it the most balanced since cod 2.... So on the cod scale its pretty balanced. What i said about the 74u and famas is true. If you were dependant on those guns to spank noobs... Well that's ur problem. I did just fine with most of blops guns.

That's entirely irrelevant. Really really pointless thing to say. I've no problem spanking people on any FPS game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

*trips over cat running for popcorn*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

I know I'm going to sound like a fanboy but IW seem to have gotten their act together to some degree despite some of the obvious cock ups. They patched the glitch on Outpost so that now if someone tries to enter the wall, you die. Punishment for cheaters, I doubt many people can complain about this. Hopefully, they will start to tweak some of the weapons now bar the shotguns.

That's not punishment, that's preventative. Punishment for cheaters would be to have their ranks and stats reset and start at first prestige level one with no prestige tokens.

Killing them for entering now is still too little, too late. Ideally I'd want an account ban for them so they lose xbox live or psn access on that account similar to what happens to aimbotters or wallhackers on steam.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

this game can go and **** it self. i am giving it so many times to impress me, but it just spits in to my face.

spas shotgun can be named - idiot shotgun. took me 4 shots to kill someone in low to med range. it barely can kill from 1 shot from 10m. add lag in to the mix and you have a fail **** nuggets.

spawning is just idiocy. it will spawn you in such position where you will be surrounded by enemy players or so you always get shot in the back or side.

**** **** **** game, i dont know why i am still trying to give a second chance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

this game can go and **** it self. i am giving it so many times to impress me, but it just spits in to my face.

spas shotgun can be named - idiot shotgun. took me 4 shots to kill someone in low to med range. it barely can kill from 1 shot from 10m. add lag in to the mix and you have a fail **** nuggets.

spawning is just idiocy. it will spawn you in such position where you will be surrounded by enemy players or so you always get shot in the back or side.

**** **** **** game, i dont know why i am still trying to give a second chance.

u should give the spas a chance, it only becomes good at lvl 28 when you get the dmg proficiency, i have over 1k kills with it and i noticed you need to have it set up right with the right perks for it to be good basically, u should should run ext mags and the dmg proficiency, extreme conditioning, any middle perk and steady aim is a must. as for the spawns, there are horrible, then have been set up so that the person u kill spawns closest to u and makes it really hard to rush. i just try and not stick around in places so that they dont come back and kill you. Just keep running lol :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭UsernameInUse

why do people run over the opposite side of the map when there is an objective to play?
    why go looking for kills in an objective based match?
    why not go into team deathmatch instead?
    why do people not capture the flag?
    why do they not protect you when you have the flag?
    why do they sit on the enemies flag and hope that their teammate is killed on the way back so that they can pick up the flag instead?
    why do people get in your way all the time so that the enemy can mow you both down and pick up a double kill?
    why do people not plant bombs?
    why do they run over the opposite side of the map looking for kills when their own bomb is about to go off and they know the opposite team are held up around your bomb?
    why do people camp?
    why are pointstreaks so overpowered?
    why is it that when a chopper is called in, it's basically game over?
    why do sam turrets take an age to take out a chopper?
    why are stealth bombers in the support class?
    why are uav's in the support class ending with permanent uav's up?
    In turn leading to everyone using Assasin?
    why are there no dedicated servers?
    why do activison not invest in dedicated servers to please their customers?
    why so much lag and bouncing all over the place and being at the mercy of someone else with a superior internet speed?
    why is quickscoping back?
    why do the graphics still look like something out of 2007?
    why does Elite not work still two weeks after release?
    why are the maps so badly designed?
    why do people soley care about their K/D ratio?
    why does every team match feel like free-for-all?
    why is their no team mentality at all?
    why are the majority of players so young?
    why does it only take 1 bullet to kill?
    why do bullets now fly around corners?
    why are there so many glitches?
    why are people asking us to pay money for this?
    why have IW cut so many corners to save money?
    do they not care about their brand?

I can't wait for Battlefield 3: Back To Karkand. Save me from this mindless drivel.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Kill whores. Simple as. People who care about their K/D way too much.

Play competitively - avoid all of those issues

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Kill whores. Simple as. People who care about their K/D way too much.

Well get ready for a shock - in team deathmatch and kill confirmed you actuolly care about!

Idiots! I know!

That's entirely irrelevant. Really really pointless thing to say. I've no problem spanking people on any FPS game.

Then i don't get your point, my point was that i do just as well with the AK/Galil/MP5/Commando/G11 and even the enfield as i do with a famas or 74u(My stats also confirm this)... so for me, i don't see how they're vastly superior guns. Do you do that much better with the famas than the rest of the AR's against pub players ?

You seem to be coming at this with a competitive players POV.. but isn't it better for there to be clear superior weapons in competitive play ? That way everyone is on an equal playing field... not who has the best gun for the best situation.. it comes down to skill, not numbers.:cool: Its fine having an SMG for close combat, AR for medium and a sniper for long... but when you start diluting all these different classes with even more specialised guns.. it becomes a cluster****.

Gun wise, i think MW2 had a better selection of equally good guns than blops.. it just ****ed up so much elsewhere. Anyway.. this is a MW3 bitchthread, lets keep it too that. Unfortunately i've not played nearly enough of it to give an opinion on how balanced the weapons and such are.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Well get ready for a shock - in team deathmatch and kill confirmed you actuolly care about!

Idiots! I know!

You also have to collect the dog tags in Kill Confirmed. I played yesterday n watched as my team mates just ran passed the tags to pick up a kill instead. Same goes for picking up our own tags.

We never play TDM. I'd be perfectly to play that as the only objective is to kill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Might aswel be using a peg-gun(remember them?)instead of a spas,if shotguns are primary they have to be capable of quick kills up close or what's the point?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Without doubt the laggiest Cod yet. I have to use quickdraw out of necessity just to give me some sort of help with gunfights because of the lag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

What exactly were you expecting?

Battlefield shit all over MW3 (I've seen everything there is to see) this year and I'm a COD fan. It's time for Activision to step up to the mark or be shown the door just like every other franchise that refused to evolve.
    All the people that have been saying this for months now are the one's being told to get a life or that they're stupid for making these statements. You can't even tell the truth or you're labeled some COD hater. For crying out loud, anyone with two eyes in their head could see what was coming...

I'm pissed off I ordered this (haven't received it yet, maybe Wed). The flip side is that we have our new champion....long live Battlefield!
    Bye Bye?

I am relaying what an article has written complete with link....and don't you ppl flatter yourself. There is nobody on boards.ie that understands what trolling is. :rolleyes:
    why do people run over the opposite side of the map when there is an objective to play?
    why go looking for kills in an objective based match?
    why not go into team deathmatch instead?
    why do people not capture the flag?
    why do they not protect you when you have the flag?
    why do they sit on the enemies flag and hope that their teammate is killed on the way back so that they can pick up the flag instead?
    why do people get in your way all the time so that the enemy can mow you both down and pick up a double kill?
    why do people not plant bombs?
    why do they run over the opposite side of the map looking for kills when their own bomb is about to go off and they know the opposite team are held up around your bomb?
    why do people camp?
    why are pointstreaks so overpowered?
    why is it that when a chopper is called in, it's basically game over?
    why do sam turrets take an age to take out a chopper?
    why are stealth bombers in the support class?
    why are uav's in the support class ending with permanent uav's up?
    In turn leading to everyone using Assasin?
    why are there no dedicated servers?
    why do activison not invest in dedicated servers to please their customers?
    why so much lag and bouncing all over the place and being at the mercy of someone else with a superior internet speed?
    why is quickscoping back?
    why do the graphics still look like something out of 2007?
    why does Elite not work still two weeks after release?
    why are the maps so badly designed?
    why do people soley care about their K/D ratio?
    why does every team match feel like free-for-all?
    why is their no team mentality at all?
    why are the majority of players so young?
    why does it only take 1 bullet to kill?
    why do bullets now fly around corners?
    why are there so many glitches?
    why are people asking us to pay money for this?
    why have IW cut so many corners to save money?
    do they not care about their brand?

I can't wait for Battlefield 3: Back To Karkand. Save me from this mindless drivel.

This thread is to bash MW3 , not to big up Battlefield every chance you get . Take a week off .

• Advertisement

seems the only way to do consistenty well in this game is to headglitch/camp... That'll do me till next week !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Lag was bad tonight for a couple games, I blame Mini :D other that that, good craic was had!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

whats the headglitch thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭raze

Meatwad wrote: »
    whats the headglitch thing?

It's not a real glitch.

If you stand/crouch behind cover, and you can see over it then you can fire over it. However, when your opponent looks back at you only your head is visible.

If you are behind hard cover you're a very small target to hit.

Obviously less of an issue if you're behind soft cover due to bullet penetration.

Still, some would like if there was an animation that put the player's arms and weapon over the cover, or if the bullets from your gun just hit the object between you and your target.

It's not an issue that's new to MW3, but with everyone learning new maps and camping more, coupled with ropey level design, it's causing grief among some of its victims.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

I've never been this bad at any game before. I still don't know many maps as the same ones keep getting chosen over and over again, absolutely sh!te voting system. Collecting loads of points but getting massacred in every second game - went 9:17 in a game of kill confirmed yesterday and still finished second on points, the rest of the team were sound :( . I refuse to concede and join the ranks of the campers and grenade launchers. . .I am disappoint

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

Was having my best game of dom yesterday morning, everything was going well...I was rushing around capping flags and pwning noobs and half way through I had 30 kills and 5 deaths but then the spawn started going ape and I ended the game with 40 kills and 20 deaths. Seems like once you start dying in this game it starts a chain reaction that's hard to get out of.

Was still happy with my play though but the fact that I was spawning right in front of the other team pissed me off a bit.

Another thing I noticed with Irish players is when they are getting owned and the enemy has the B flag locked down the all keep rushing for B and get killed every time, then spawn and rush for B again? Why doesn't anybody think of flanking with me, at least if two if us went to flank we could cover each other instead of running into a gun fight we have no chance of winning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

I've yet to come across these 'Haze' fellas but I've only put about 4/5 hours into it. Who are they?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

LakesKeane wrote: »
    I've yet to come across these 'Haze' fellas but I've only put about 4/5 hours into it. Who are they?

Faze fans who've been dropped on their head repeatedly from a young age and can't distinguish between the letters H and F I'd say.

Or just come crazy ****ers who thought Haze was a good game :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭tonsiltickler

Was playing for a bit last night. Got so frustrated at people sitting in some of the thousands of corners that exist in every map. Went 6 and 17 in a game of FFA. Asked myself the question; am I just crap at COD?

Put black ops/ MW2 on for a bit after. Was consistently coming in the top two in FFA's in blops and doing really well in search. In MW2 in my first game got pred, harriers and ac-130.

I don't know if I'm unable to adapt to the playstyle that you need to do well, or if I just don't want to. I'm really bummed on this game. I'm gonna pick up uncharted in the next few days and take a break from COD me thinks.

Advertisement