Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mouli and teats for thicker liquids

• 06-11-2011 10:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭

Sorry two question in one post...
    Just wondering what do people use instead of a mouli or have ye gone out and purchased one? The puree books recommend alot of fruit and veg be put through a mouli instead of pureeing!

Also I'm using a comfort formula and using the variflow teats on A*ent bottle but my little one is having alot of trouble with wind since starting on them. (On comfort for constipation not colic).
    Thinking about changing to Dr. Br*wn bottle but wondering what teat is used with them for the thicker liquid.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Just pureed on the eldest... mix of puree and baby led weaning on the second and am going to try full baby led on this one.

Would you try the infacol drops before changing bottles again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭Queen of Sheebs

Thanks for the relpy. It's more that he can't keep up with the flow of the teat and is gasping to keep up with it. I was on the no. 4 teats but they are too slow and he just gives up sucking. I then changed to the variflow about a week and a half ago but he has really bad wind since. I thought he might get used to it.

Advertisement