Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Steel Rabbit target

• 06-11-2011 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

I'm looking to sell my steel reset rabbit target.

What you do is shoot the wee white dot in the middle of the rabbit,
    and if you hit it square on it causes the rabbit to fall backwards. Then you pull a length of string and it resets itself.

Mighty craic, this target is reactive, and the white dot about size of a natural kill zone for most vermin. I won this at a competition and never got round to using it as I already have reactive steel targets.

I'm looking for 20 squid for this, its to heavy to mail, and if you checkout the net you'll see a picture of it somewhere.

I'm looking for a customer within the Munster area if at all possible as I live in d Kingdom.

Caliber wise I'd say it's designed only for point 22 rimfire ammo use. Anything bigger would probably reset it permanently with a neat hole through it! ;)

Many thanks to the lads who traveled to meet me and went away happy with the following items;-

Gun vault, Digital wind & temp meter, double rifle case, Wide leather rifle slings, two Nikon camera lens,
    Gun/shooting hunting target books and magazines of which I have more, etc. Pleasure to meet you all and it was nice to make new friends within the sport. In case any of you are wondering, I'm not doing this as a business, I am just looking to find good homes for stuff I no longer use or need. :)

Up d Kingdom

Advertisement