Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

outrageous food: on the food network

Options
  • 06-11-2011 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭

Has anyone watched this program?

Its stomach turning, I watch man v food (which is entertaining) and thought it may be something similar but its just all nasty combinations of food. Like earlier today there was a 76'' taco on it, a place that makes pizza with jellies and smarties, another place deep fries every dish and it basically just puts me off food. Yet people still wonder why america has a problem with food, all of this food is smothered in oil and grease.. Ugh..
    maybe a small portion it would nice to try but not the amounts they have

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I've caught it a couple of times. I saw a 9lb burrito on it. That's the weight of a decent sized baby!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Alzy

I watched it last night and there was a 105lb burger .. it was unreal, 120 slices of cheese and one mother of a bun. There was a prize of I think $5,000 to eat it. 4 or 5 students tried but couldn't manage it.

Not as good as Man V Food ! Except when he pucked trying to drink all the milkshakes :rolleyes:

Advertisement