Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Katy Perry concert times for monday

Options
  • 06-11-2011 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭

I'm on the VIP list for Katy Perry tomorrow (monday) night. I've no tickets or anything I just have to go and say my name at the door, but because of that I've no idea what time its on at does anyone know, what time gates open at and the time the concert starts?

I found it on the site for the O2 but all it says is 6.30pm, it doesn't say if thats gates or the concert starting or what. I think it usually says both times on the tickets themselves.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

No idea, but if it were me, I'd head in shortly after the doors open in-case there are any last minute snags, rather than waiting around.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

I need to know what time they open to do that, I can work out what time to go in at from there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

It says doors open at 6.30pm so anytime after that would be a safe bet I would think.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

Thanks, where did you find that, all I could find, was just 6.30, it didnt say what was happening at 6.30

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

the doors will open at 6:30PM. Here's what's printed on the ticket:

MCD PRESENTS
    KATY PERRY
    THE CALIFORNIA DREAMS TOUR
    + OH LAND
    DOORS 6:30PM TIMES MCD.IE
    THE O2, MON 07-NOV-2011

and, no, there's no stages times listed on MCD. The only thing they have is this:
    http://www.mcd.ie/home/fn.php?c=5783888

My estimation (since these were the usual times in the past, but don't make me responsible for missing the beginning if it starts earlier):

Katy Perry will likely enter the stage between 8:30 and 9pm (playtime 90 mins) and the support act will likely enter the stage at 7:30 (playtime 45 mins)

cheers!

sabrewulf

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement