Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

german grammer

• 06-11-2011 11:16pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭

im just wondering can ye name what textbooks ye are using in class and what is the grammer sections in them like. what book explains the grammer the best. I have a good grasp of it already but I often find when reading different books I pick up different things that another book would not of had.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

We use Deutsch Komplett, but our teacher does all the grammar with us herself, so we don't really use the book. I've looked at the grammar sections in it though and don't really like how it's laid out, but it could just be that I'm too used to my teacher's ways!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Closet Monkey

im just wondering can ye name what textbooks ye are using in class and what is the grammer sections in them like. what book explains the grammer the best. I have a good grasp of it already but I often find when reading different books I pick up different things that another book would not of had.

We have a book just for grammer. It's 200 pages long and includes a lot of verbs and words and their translation at the end of the book. The book is called Übung macht den Meister - Post primary German Grammer. The book has all the grammer you would learn from Junior Cert and Leaving Cert which is great for revision. I would really recommend it and best learned with a teacher or for revision because some stuff you might not understand. I can send you a sample page when I have time.

Advertisement