Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gun Club in or near Lucan?

Options
  • 07-11-2011 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭

Ok first things first, this is probably going to be in the wrong place in this forum... I'm normally posting in the animals and pets forum

Basically I was out the other day with a friend of mine in the Longford/Roscommon borders, we had 2 great days of hunting/shooting on new permissions he got and I had a great time of it, and yes you could kind of say I got hooked.

Anyway as the title says is there a gun club in Lucan in Dublin or could someone please tell me where is the nearest club?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭harmoniums

garkane wrote: »
    Ok first things first, this is probably going to be in the wrong place in this forum... I'm normally posting in the animals and pets forum

Basically I was out the other day with a friend of mine in the Longford/Roscommon borders, we had 2 great days of hunting/shooting on new permissions he got and I had a great time of it, and yes you could kind of say I got hooked.

Anyway as the title says is there a gun club in Lucan in Dublin or could someone please tell me where is the nearest club?

Thanks in advance

theres one in Staffan and one in Celbridge

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭Hibrion

Found this thread through the search function. Does anyone have the contact details for any the gun clubs near Lucan, Celbridge, Maynooth, area?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

Hibrion wrote: »
    Found this thread through the search function. Does anyone have the contact details for any the gun clubs near Lucan, Celbridge, Maynooth, area?

Give CS Sports in Leixlip a call, Clarence there might b able to help you

• Registered Users Posts: 40 mark42

If you like to give clay shooting a go try hempstown cpc
    Here's a link to they sitewww.hempstowncpc.com
    And they are taking new members in

Advertisement