Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda tape around Mace, MCR

Options
  • 07-11-2011 1:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭

Just drove up Mail Coach Road and there was Garda tape around the petrol station and a Garda car on the grounds. Does anyone know what the craic is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

FinnLizzy wrote: »
    Just drove up Mail Coach Road and there was Garda tape around the petrol station and a Garda car on the grounds. Does anyone know what the craic is?

Tape and car still there at 3:30a.m. Maybe a robbery around closing time? Didn't hear anything.

Yup. Robbery at 10:40p.m. Staff held at knife point. Arrests made. On Ocean FM website this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭P H A 7V T O M

Someone nicked a sausage roll is what the Garda Sargeant told me.

Someone nicked a sausage roll is what the Garda Sargeant told me.

Well I hope he got what was coming to him. A tasty snack tinged with remorse.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭AllGunsBlazing

Second time this has happened in a matter of weeks. The mace store up beside Markievicz Park was also robbed in the exact same manner.

• Advertisement

Second time this has happened in a matter of weeks. The mace store up beside Markievicz Park was also robbed in the exact same manner.
    I don't think so... It was a packet of Cheese & Onion that time.

I don't think so... It was a packet of Cheese & Onion that time.

It was with a packet of Cheese & Onion. With.

il gatto wrote: »

God no! I can only imagine the PTSD the shopkeepers going through....

Nightmares about Mr.Tayto spring to mind however. :/

God no! I can only imagine the PTSD the shopkeepers going through....

Nightmares about Mr.Tayto spring to mind however. :/

Every time somebody rustles a bag, the poor guy hits the deck and starts crying. Some of the local kids spend hours outside the door with a multipack and a megaphone. It's horrible to watch. After the first hour anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LostCovey

Every time somebody rustles a bag, the poor guy hits the deck and starts crying. Some of the local kids spend hours outside the door with a multipack and a megaphone. It's horrible to watch. After the first hour anyway.

Yeah, mocking the victims of an armed robbery is great craic isn't it. I am with ye boys, its great to see the local scjumbags ensure those people earn their minimum wage.

• Advertisement

LostCovey wrote: »

Yeah, mocking the victims of an armed robbery is great craic isn't it. I am with ye boys, its great to see the local scjumbags ensure those people earn their minimum wage.

Quite.

Advertisement