Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can someone recommend a shared host which doesnt break my website the whole time

Options
  • 07-11-2011 2:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭

I need to use wcf services with endpoints/basichttpbinding, .net 4, sql server 2008, silverlight 4.

On current host the services dont work until an hour after publish and then go down randomly. Tested on local iis. Tested on web host with simple code from tutorials. No issue locally; same issue on host for anything.

It also reverted everything back to .net 2 when I need .net 4 after I added a subdomain.

Can someone recommend a reliable host on which wcf services work properly.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Kadongy

Too much stress. Can someone recommend a vps?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Colonel Panic

It's against the rules of this forum I'm afraid! Sorry to be a backseat mod, but there you have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

As Colonel Panic said, this topic is not allowed under the forum charter (which also explains why). Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement