Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bathroom Work

Options
  • 07-11-2011 8:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking to get a bit of work done in our bathroom and am trying to get prices (and hopefully contacts as i don't know where to start) for the whole job or each trade separately. The bathroom is in a ground floor apartment and measures 57 inches wide, 109 inches long and 8 foot high and im looking to get the following done,

1) the old wall and floor tiles removed and new tiles put on both
    2) the bath that is there removed and and a new shower and tray installed in its place
    3) Moving the sink from the position it is are in now to a new position (beside the shower)
    4) Moving the rad from its current to a new position (This will be on the same wall but there is a door opening to negotiate)

Any help you can give me is greatly appreciate and if you need further information please let me know.

Gary

Advertisement