Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groupon/Infurn.com Bigboy Beanbag

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 merchi

I have experienced serious trouble with Infurn as well. I recomend everyone else who has not received their orders or has not recovered their money back to report it to be investigated

https://app01.actionfraud.police.uk/public/report/Survey.mvc/Welcome

as I have done. Hopefully we will finally know what is going on with this company.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 halala2

Contrary to popular notions, I have not had any problems ordering from infurn. My furniture did not take more than 2 months to arrive. For me, that was good enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

halala2 wrote: »
    Contrary to popular notions, I have not had any problems ordering from infurn. My furniture did not take more than 2 months to arrive. For me, that was good enough.

Why oh why does this seem like someone from the company coming on trying to make them look better........ Oh yea, cos it is your first EVER post on here!!!

I dont know why you are being cynical. That you had a bad experience doesn't mean every other person should. You were simply unlucky that's all. btw, I represent no body and you will be seeing more of me in the forum.

hdowney wrote: »
    Why oh why does this seem like someone from the company coming on trying to make them look better........ Oh yea, cos it is your first EVER post on here!!!
    why be cynical. Everybody wont have a bad experience. I don't really blame you for it. guess i was unusually lucky. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Is 'luck' what you'd call it!!!??! You joined boards in Jan 2013 and the ONLY place you have posted in here, to tell us of your 'good experience' with something that EVERYONE else who has posted has had bad experiences with!! I really don't believe you and I am pretty sure no-one else will either, we have been around a while and seen this kinda thing before. Oh and I am not one of the unlucky ones, but I do stand up for people's rights and the like, which is how I found myself on this thread originally. I also am a user of groupon which is also how I ended up here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 merchi

This discussion is not about being lucky. There are two kind of companies the ones that serve their products or give the money back inmediatly to their clients and the ones that not! There is enough people complaining about Infurn to suspect that they are not trustful. There is even a facebook page in Spanish claiming they are a fraud!

I understand the disaffection here. I would feel the same way if I had the same experience. I'm honestly appalled there are so many bad sentiments about this company. I called it "luck" because I am obviously an exception to the rule. Maybe their services are starting to improve. Still, I would suggest speaking to the customer care service about a refund - in the case of those that had their orders cancelled.

hdowney wrote: »
    Is 'luck' what you'd call it!!!??! You joined boards in Jan 2013 and the ONLY place you have posted in here, to tell us of your 'good experience' with something that EVERYONE else who has posted has had bad experiences with!! I really don't believe you and I am pretty sure no-one else will either, we have been around a while and seen this kinda thing before. Oh and I am not one of the unlucky ones, but I do stand up for people's rights and the like, which is how I found myself on this thread originally. I also am a user of groupon which is also how I ended up here.
    its good you are "standing up for people's right" but what has that got to do with me?You didn't purchase your items from me for crying out loud. I guess my only crime was speaking good of a company you obviously care less about. Would you rather I say something bad instead when my experience with them has been better than most? You wouldn't hear me say that, not by a long shot. This company shipped my jacobssen seat in time and I feel good about it.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 trapatoni212

I have purchased many items from Infurn Website and everyhting was quite good.
    I would order again from Infurn Shop

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Is this place just full of Infurn staff now?! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

That's enough - closing this thread

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement