Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groupon/Infurn.com Bigboy Beanbag

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Africa wrote: »
    WHOA

One of my beanbags has a tracking number!!
    http://www.infurn.com/en/my-orders

Stars obviously being my tracking number. Apparently they gave ONE of them, but not the other...

:eek:Mine does too!! Looks like I might have it before Christmas after all. I'm in shock to be honest and won't believe it til I am lying on it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 dowcar

lindtee wrote: »
    :eek:Mine does too!! Looks like I might have it before Christmas after all. I'm in shock to be honest and won't believe it til I am lying on it!!

when did you purchase yours? (happy days for you too):)

dowcar wrote: »
    when did you purchase yours? (happy days for you too):)

5th October, which is about 9 weeks ago. Hopefully you get a tracking number soon too:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

No tracking number on mine, ordered 19th October :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭rameire

No tracking number on mine yet...fingers crossed it'll come in time :(

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 Shoesa

Oh lads. I tried to order the beanbag today (today is the "expiry" date) and the box is coming up red. :( Am I screwed? I should be able to order it considering it's the last day! I bought the voucher on the 8th of November. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭opticalillusion

zaute wrote: »
    So now what do I do? Take my money and cancel the order?

Yes.

I rang a day after receiving voucher and got a full refund, no questions asked. I was expecting arguments.

I hope Mark takes them to the cleaners.

They are still screwing me over for my memory foam pillow, never again will I buy from Groupon. Living Social all the way, never any problems with them.

might just cancel my order today - will loose the postage and packaging I guess, hate this hassel.....:mad::(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭RedXIV

i bought my voucher through ratemyarea and they gave me a full refund AND got onto Infurn to refund my P&P. Then I got sent a voucher. Put me off Infurn but alot of fate restored in ratemyarea, especially after they replied within 15 mins to my mail

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Tracking order updated: Seems like the origin of the product is from a place in Germany:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%B6rnicke

Thats where it comes from apparently. Its in transit to Ireland now :)

Should the item arrive this week, I will take pictures and post them up. I am hoping that both my orders are together, as the other has not updated at all. Somehow Im guessing that once they arrive they wont be packaged properly or damaged... but I always try to give the benefit of the doubt so ill just have to wait and see.

Built up 60 pounds of vouchers with them now... apparently... But since their site is dang pricey anyway, dont think anythings worth it! Anyone see anything they liked?

• Advertisement

I'm hoping that they will actually be filled. Worried that it will be just an empty bean bag that arrives! Also worried about the quality of the thing....guess we'll have to wait and see!

Im hoping they will. I'll feel shafted if I receive empty beanbags. Nowhere on the ad did it say they werent or anywhere on their site.

Update:
    Fri, 09.12.11 04:38 h Köln, DE
    The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center

Fri, 09.12.11 04:42 h Köln, DE
    The shipment is being transported to the destination country

Next step: The shipment has arrived in the destination country

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

might just cancel my order today - will loose the postage and packaging I guess, hate this hassel.....:mad::(

I was able to get the p&p back from Infurin, the only thing they requested was that I cancel the order with Groupon(which was no trouble) before they would process the refund. I recieved the money back about 5 days later onto my CC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Isuat

Anyone got their beanbag yet??

Nope. No update since Friday from my DHL Tracking order.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭appleb

Just emailed them. i placed my order at end of October. expected delivery week initially week 46 now week 48. No sign of it.

did you get your bean bag yet??

Same here, no update since Friday:( Hopefully we'll have them by the end of the week.

did you get your bean bag yet??

1000x500px-LL-a0560b4d_NotSureIfSerious.jpg

1000x500px-LL-a0560b4d_NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Oh god - that pic speaks volumes.....feckers better get on with it and deliver:mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement

STILL no status change on the dhl site:mad: I do not have a good feeling about this. Had another package coming through dhl and its already in Cork and it left Turkey a few days after the beanbag started its journey. Is the Beanbag coming by boat or something:confused: Its been 5 days with no change.

Thought the same thing this morning lindtree. Sent them an email this morning asking for an immediate update from DHL.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭RedXIV

got my refund from ratemyarea and got an email from them saying:
    INFURN support-en@infurn.com

Dec 12 (1 day ago)

Dear RedXIV,

Unfortunately the delivery process was started on the 5th December and could not be stopped anymore. The BigBoy is on its way to you.

If you have further inquiries then please contact us again.

Sincerely Your INFURN team

--
    INFURN
    www.infurn.com

Service Hotline: +44 2031371108
    support@infurn.com

Designfurn Ltd.
    1A Pope Street, London SE1 2PH, United Kingdom
    http://www.infurn.com/en/company-information

Could get beanbag and refund, for a win!

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭cbyrne11

that's if these beanbags exist, I cancelled my order a month ago and it still doesn't seem to be cancelled on their website, I've mailed them three times about getting my money back for P&P and they haven't done it yet, I cancelled the order on the 15th of November.

I hope people do get their beanbags but seems very suspicious to me, this crowd shold never be allowed to operate out of any country, never mind a european one, I've got stuff from china faster with better customer service!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭rameire

i dont know why people are getting so fustrated and upset about the beanbag,
    they will turn up.
    although later than they should have.
    they had thousands of buys,
    in reality they should have sent a mail advising of the huge buy and that there will be a time delay.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

rameire wrote: »
    in reality they should have sent a mail advising of the huge buy and that there will be a time delay.

They didnt, thats the issue. Bad customer services

And waiting 10 weeks is absurd by anyones standards.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭cbyrne11

rameire wrote: »
    i dont know why people are getting so fustrated and upset about the beanbag,
    they will turn up.
    although later than they should have.
    they had thousands of buys,

Ar you kidding me?? awaiting ten weeks for something is absurd, waiting for 5 weeks for a refund is theft in my case! Take a look at the site below, very few reports in english on it but the ones that are have been waiting for furniture for over six months.

http://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.infurn.com

Further more look at what infurn have been boasting about to the german stock market, rather than dealing with the orders that they haven't yet fulfilled they are going ahead and allowing more to be ordered, with television advertising this time, a company behaving in this manner shouhld be shut down in my opinion!

http://www.infurn-holdings.com/download/INFURN-News_01-12-11

A mystery how this company is still in operation

Just checked my dhl tracking and...............
    The shipment has arrived in the destination country
    :D

Hopefully I will be posting soon about my "lovely and fab" beanbag that has arrived! (or maybe not:()

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Banksy86

I too took advantage of this deal, now wish I hadn't. Mine was supposed to be delivered a week ago.

After reading the notice on the BigBoy website it put serious doubt in my mind about the legitamcy of Infurn.

Have a look at their FAQ page. These bean bags are NOT genuine BigBoys!!!

http://www.infurn.com/en/frequently-asked-questions

I have now sent a mail to Groupon requesting a refund.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement