Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short sketch/play for 9-10 yr olds

• 07-11-2011 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hi All,

I am not sure if I am in the right area or not. I am a primary school teacher and for christmas we are required to put on a play approx 20mins or so long (each class)..

Usually the junior end of the school cover the nativity play and christmas carols.

So I was looking to cover something quite humerous/lighthearted in terms of a short sketch or play. It does not have to have a christmas play and it can well have some song within it too.

I have a class of 30 so would be great to give a lot of them some lines or else be part of e.g. a crowd or be involved in singing a song....

I would love some suggestions to help me pick something suitable

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,646 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Hi there. I have a book of short kids plays that may be of interest. The plays are copyright free so I could email you a copy of it if you wish.

If you want to send me a PM with your email address I will email you the book in a few days.

Advertisement