Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physio in Waterford

Options
  • 07-11-2011 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭

Morning all...

Can anyone recommend a good physio who could look at a knee injury that I've picked up while running?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭cowhands

Ive used Sarah Davenport out in Tramore, I find her very good and reasonably priced. I can PM her number if you wish

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

cowhands wrote: »
    Ive used Sarah Davenport out in Tramore, I find her very good and reasonably priced. I can PM her number if you wish

Please do! And thanks! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

I used Viveanne Keller (canada street) couple weeks ago for an acting-up leg/knee. She was very good and thorough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭G S R

Eddie Jackman is another. He would have been a physio/trainer with Munster rugby as far as I know a good few years back. He's based in Waterford City somewhere. One of my friends went to him a couple of years back and found him pretty good. Not sure of price or even contact details but I'm sure a quick Google would sort that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Goose_Hyypia

Just noticed this thread.

A physio I have used recently is Nigel O'Connor based in Tramore. I actually went to him the first time due to a recommendation on a previous boards thread here.
    I found Nigel excellent, I had been suffering from very bad back problems and visited countless physios around the country but the pain still persisted. Nigel quickly located that back problem was stemming from my hamstrings and my back wasn't the source of pain. After some sessions working on my hamstrings, the problem in my back got a lot better. He also provided me with equipment to strengthen my hamstrings at no extra charge.
    Nigel was telling me on one visit that he was working with the Waterford senior hurlers last year also.

Just did a quick google there and found his website - http://www.nigeloconnor.com/

• Advertisement
Advertisement