Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why was my ticket deleted?

Options
  • 07-11-2011 11:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭

--my ticket about my webspace automatically reverting back to .net 2 instead of .net 4. I submitted it last night and got an email confirmation. I see that it was fixed a short time ago, but no response give and the ticket deleted.

Submitted a ticket about the deleted ticket which hasn't received a response yet but at least it hasnt been deleted either.

Lots of issues really.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Please provide the ticket ID(s) and I can look into this for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Kadongy

PKB-839072

typo in original post. Should have said reverted back to .net 2 of .net 4

Quoted ticket number is of deleted ticket. Ticket about deleted ticket is QUE-198740

I've asked our support team to look into this. I *suspect* that the ticket was deleted by accident, though I'm awaiting confirmation

• Advertisement

I've checked into this for you and your ticket was not deleted. It was merged with another ticket you had open about the same issue

It wasn't the same issue.
    One ticket was saying that the version of .net on one existing webspace had reverted to 2.
    The other was asking for .net 4.0 to be enabled on a completely separate new webspace.
    Separate issues.

Advertisement