Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A place that burns DVDs in Galway

Options
  • 07-11-2011 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭

In before everyone says, "Ah sure, I have a DVD burner here, what do you need?".

Truth is, I am looking for a company that will do a professional job (casing, covers, possible light scribing) for runs in excess of a couple of hundred copies of copyrighted works (we own the copyright) for distribution.

Anyone know of such a service available around here?

I am aware of online/overseas services, but would prefer support a local business and have the convenience of walk in & pick up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭bobbytables

iSupply apparently do it. Well according to their website anyway. That's the only local business I could find.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭DonnieScribbles

The Galway Film Centre would probably do it, there's some details if you scroll down here.
    I don't know if you'd need to be a member though. That'd add another €50 or so to the price which may not be worth your while, unless you fancy doing some courses/renting some audiovisual equipment over the next year...

Advertisement