Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2011

Options
  • 07-11-2011 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭

New series starts next Sunday (13 November) on ITV.

Rumoured contestants include Sinitta, Mark Wright from The Only Way is Essex, Dougie from McFly, Jedward, Alex Reid, Freddie Starr, Crissy Rock, Wagner, Paul Gascoine and Imogen Thomas.

Bit of a lacklustre line-up (if true)

Can anyone possibly better the amateur dramatics of Gillian McKeith from last year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭spadesaspade

Think i'll give it a miss this year and just watch the Imogen highlights:D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

I'll only watch it if Jedward are in it can't wait to see them do all the tasks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

I read Louie Spence was going in. That would be brilliant if he was, hesso funny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

I love I'm a celeb!!! Can't wait! Wonder who'll get voted to do all the tasks this year? Remember Gillian Mc Keith "fainting" all over the jungle last year!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

jedward? really?? any one want to take bets 2nd or 3rd place for them also, there gonna get voted for each one of the bush tucker trials. the kids will keep voting them in, the adults will send them on the trials.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Aoife9 wrote: »
    I love I'm a celeb!!! Can't wait! Wonder who'll get voted to do all the tasks this year? Remember Gillian Mc Keith "fainting" all over the jungle last year!:rolleyes:
    :D
    She was ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

According to Jedward's tour dates, they are in Ireland up until the 13th of November which is the night Celebrity starts. And they start their UK tour on the 30th of November. So unless they get dropped in to the jungle as surprises I can't see them being contestants :(

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭poppet84

Dougie Poynter, Sinitta, Freddie Starr, Crissy Rock, and Mark Wright confirmed.

Louie spence just tweeted he is going in :D Chuffed

Maybe hes tessing he just tweeted 'Im a celeb get me out...' ohhh I really hope he will be there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭poppet84

Jessica-Jane Clement, Lorraine Chase and Stefanie Powers also confirmed.

who?

poppet84 wrote: »

who?

No idea think Stefanie powers was your one in Hart to Hart :confused: Off to Google ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

poppet84 wrote: »

who?

No idea who Jessica-Jane Clement is, but I'm old enough to remember Lorraine Chase and Stefanie Powers :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Who the hell is crissy rock :confused:

If jedward get in there will be class entertainment.Alex reid lollllllllllllllllllllllll

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

louie spence.:D:D:D definite watch

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Frankie Cocozza isn't doing anything next weekend!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    louie spence.:D:D:D definite watch

Looks like he's not going after all... :(

http://www.digitalspy.ie/tv/s100/im-a-celebrity-uk/news/a349901/louie-spence-im-not-doing-im-a-celebrity.html

The ‘I’m a Celebrity’ 2011 line-up has been confirmed by ITV.

The 2011 line-up includes alleged hamster-eater Freddie Starr, Coronation Street’s Anthony Cotton and ‘TOWIE’s Mark Wright.

McFly bassist Dougie Poynter, Javelin-throwing Olympian Fatima Whitbread, gorgeous TV presenter Jessica Jane Clement, and former jockey Willie Carson are also heading to the jungle.

The line-up is completed by model turned actress Lorraine Chase, Stefanie Powers of 80’s show ‘Hart to Hart’ fame and ‘Benidorm’ stalwart Crissy Rock.

Only know about 4 people from that line up..

But it is the same every year and gets high ratings.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Final two will be Freddie Star and Antony Cotton.
    First out Sinitta.

She isn't on it from that line up.

KeithAFC wrote: »
    She isn't on it from that line up.

Who?Sinitta, she was in the paper today in the line up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

hondasam wrote: »
    Who?Sinitta, she was in the paper today in the line up
    Pulled out. Amazing how she signed up to a show but she gets panic attacks when she freaks out. Seems like a lot of nonsense.

I hope there is plenty shots and close ups of Mark and Dougie in speedos and thongs :p

Pulled out. Amazing how she signed up to a show but she gets panic attacks when she freaks out. Seems like a lot of nonsense.

Yes I agree, she would have been annoying but good at the same time, what I mean is she would have been picked to do all the tasks:pac:

article-1217749-06AD02C8000005DC-78_468x669.jpg

Probably wasnt allowed to wear this "outfit"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

No idea who Jessica-Jane Clement is, but I'm old enough to remember Lorraine Chase and Stefanie Powers :o

Jessica is the girl from The Real Hustle on BBC3.
    Pretty girl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Here we go!!!

Advertisement