Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

Here we go!!!

Your here too!!!! I don't feel so bad about an entire night of reality tv :p

The best thing about this show is definitely AntnDec

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Using the term 'celebrity' loosely again this year :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Your here too!!!! I don't feel so bad about an entire night of reality tv :p

Yeah!! Pile of college work sitting waiting to be done, but this is always good!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Do any contestants actually watch a show of this before they sign up?? I don't think I'm fully aware of what I'm in for, ah Stephanie!

• Advertisement

I read somewhere that Anthony Cotton is a total bitch so it will be interesting to find out if he really is

I give Anthony Cotton about 20 minutes :p 20 laughtastic minutes though!

THAT YOKE FROM TOWIE IS NOT A CELEBRITY!!!!!

Jesus didn't realise this Mark Wright is a total roide! Any time i ever saw towie there was just some annoying chap called joey and a really camp guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

Big tits :)

Is that a man or woman?

• Advertisement

Obligatory unknown hot girl alert!

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

Man or woman? :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Lads, who's Chrissy Rock?? :confused:

Gonna have to actually google these lads, don't recognise any of them tbh off hand!

I was actually gobsmacked that Fatima was a woman. I feel terrible!

Heya Dougie ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,641 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Heya Dougie ;)

Imagine what Fatima will look like after a few days in the jungle without a razor. :)

Heya Dougie ;)

Has she got something wrong with her? I don't want to be mean if shes actually got something wrong with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Where's Freddie Star??

Big crush on Dougie I think :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭Muckie

I actually thought Fatima was that gay man antiques dealer

from Dickinsons Real Deal :eek:

• Advertisement

Obligatory unknown hot girl alert!

She is from 'The Real Hustle'.
    Nice. ;)

Floppybits wrote: »
    Imagine what Fatima will look like after a few days in the jungle without a razor. :)

That's not nice!!
    Has she got something wrong with her? I don't want to be mean if shes actually got something wrong with her.

I think she's just quite masculine looking! She's a top notch athlete so she's bound to be quite muscular! She could have plucked her eyebrows though :rolleyes:

kleefarr wrote: »
    Where's Freddie Star??

Him and the funny talking lady must be coming in later. i think that happened last year too.

kleefarr wrote: »
    She is from 'The Real Hussle'.

The whaa :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

I love how these celebrities are afraid of bugs, helicopters, heights, snakes basically everything that they have to encounter on the show? Have they never seen it or what?

The whaa :confused:

Sorry, fixed my post..

The Real Hustle... http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006m8mf

Just googled Fatima Whitbread, she's had it tough the last few years, with her husband and her father dying in short time space 4/5 years ago

Aoife9 wrote: »
    I love how these celebrities are afraid of bugs, helicopters, heights, snakes basically everything that they have to encounter on the show? Have they never seen it or what?

I reckon half of them never have seen it tbh :D

Gwan Fatima, the two lads just standing watching!

LOL at the sleeptalking, thats not gonna go down well with the camp! :D

• Advertisement

Just googled Fatima Whitbread, she's had it tough the last few years, with her husband and her father dying in short time space 4/5 years ago

Ah, that's horrible! She's like super woman so far!

Advertisement