Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

The best thing about this show is definitely AntnDec

Mainly because they are nearly the only ones I know.

:D

I regocnise the name Fatima Whitbread but she looks nothing like I remember.

:eek:

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

kleefarr wrote: »
    Where's Freddie Star??

Probably not allowed to do the jumping out of the chopper because of their age! Awhh, poor Anthony - fair play to him for getting over it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Probably not allowed to do the jumping out of the chopper because of their age! Awhh, poor Anthony - fair play to him for getting over it

Would have been the canoe for them then. Probably coming later as someone mentioned earlier.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

kleefarr wrote: »
    Would have been the canoe for them then. Probably coming later as someone mentioned earlier.

True, think they showed him just before the break with Ant & Dec, couldn't be sure though!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Ah, here he comes. lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

Ah, that's horrible! She's like super woman so far!

always thought fatima was gay

irishh_bob wrote: »
    always thought fatima was gay

Nope, she's a widow with a teenage son

Ah, just wanna give Anthony a hug :o

ITS A HELECOPTOR!!! Stop calling it a plane what ever your name is!!

Team challenge already, nice camp up for grabs!

• Advertisement

Two celebrities up for the first Bushtucker trial!

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭modmuffin

I actually thought Fatima was Jorge (Ray Santiago) from Meet the Fockers

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0763631/

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭md23040

Toupegate enquiry? Ant has a Jedward while Dec a mad ging tint. Weird.

Fredie Star on if he really did eat a hamster...

No I'm a vegiterian!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Anyone else think Freddie is heavily medicated? He's a completely slowed down version of himself and slurring his words. Quite sad if he is, but he's a lot more subdued than the last time. :confused:

Croc Creeks Mark v Snake Rocks Freddie in the first trial

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Surprised Mark got picked to do the bushtucker trial over Anthony. Usually the public like to see the more nervous celebs squirm....

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I reckon Freddie will eat anything*providing it's not a Hamster* to make it up to the rest of them for losing the first BT trial.

The thing is, I could see the upturned plastic they had to grip, in all the contestants boxes, but not in Freddie's.

He obviously couldn't see them either, which leads me to believe they can manipulate who wins, if they want to.

Go Freddie and Lorraine.\o/
    Fatima really showed the guys up with the bed making, take charge and get on with it,I love it!

Could not believe it when I saw Gillian McKeith was a guest judge on the after show!:eek:

I turned it off because she annoyed me so much last year!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Can see that Willie jockey guy and Freddie really hating each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Freddie Starr rushed to hospital after suffering a severe allergic reaction:

http://www.digitalspy.ie/tv/s100/im-a-celebrity-uk/news/a350791/im-a-celeb-freddie-starr-exits-jungle-taken-to-hospital.html

Hopefully, he will make a full recovery, although it's not known if he'll be returning to the jungle or not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

ugh i missed the rest of last night because visitors came in.

I assume i didn't miss much!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

Can't believe this is on, I was all set for The Apprentice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

I've a feeling Freddie won't be back! I don't like him he's a whingy paranoid moaner already! Can't believe they had an eating trial already usually wait a couple of days!:D

Mark wright is tangoed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

wasnt liking Freddie, but fair play he is excellent at this bushtucker trial, mark hasnt a hope

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Ya he's just lashing into the stuff like he eats it every day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

HAHAHAHA Freddie is making this hilarious!!:D:D Did they say camel toe?:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

did the guy in the yellow shirt just drop his "Camel Toe" behind him ...pretending to chew it ...think thats what I saw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Oh dear god, he's a machine!

• Advertisement

Fair play to freddie. i probably couldn't eat all those things without at least retching

Advertisement