Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

Ha! AntnDec should present the x factor and slagg off all the contestants.

In fact AntnDec should present every reality tv show!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Ha! AntnDec should present the x factor and slagg off all the contestants.

In fact AntnDec should present every reality tv show!!!

I always love their faces during the eating bushtuckers trials like tonights one

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Minister Boyce

Freddie Star - a comedy genius at his peak - but humour evolved and moved on and Freddie could not handle the transition and his dip in popularity which has turned him into a very unfunny cnyical twisted old man....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Anyone know where it is being filmed this year? I always thought it was in QLD, however that was a NSW Ambulance that they just showed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

mel.b wrote: »
    Anyone know where it is being filmed this year? I always thought it was in QLD, however that was a NSW Ambulance that they just showed.

Yeah i always thought it was in the Daintree forest. Maybe they've changed it this year?

EDIT: Its in Murwullumbah which is in NSW.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,771 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I'm liking this challenge! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

quote of the series:

"soon as i saw anthony shoot off!"

"you had to pull it off and yank it back!"

oh she is priceless! :D

That Crissy woman doesn't seem like a pleasant person.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

That Crissy woman doesn't seem like a pleasant person.

I can't warm to her at all either! She's not even funny, is she supposed to be a stand up comedian?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Wow, that Irish girl needs to slow down and take a deep breath! Obviously she is nervous but she is talking 90 miles an hour!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

Is it not on tonight because of the football?

if so DAM you football :p

• Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Freddie Starr has been forced to drop out of I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here! after being advised by medics, in case his illness flares up again.

The comic, 68, had to be rushed to hospital after suffering what was thought to be an allergic reaction shortly after eating a foul meal of fermented egg and a camel toe.

Disappointed Starr said he felt "sick" not to complete his stint in the Australian jungle but had to respect the opinions of doctors.

"I wanted to be there until the very end but there's no use crying over spilt milk," he said.

Starr, who has had bypass surgery, had been undergoing tests after he was taken ill two hours after a stomach-churning challenge.

He had won the "greasy spoon" bushtucker trial after chomping through mice tails, a pig's anus and turkey testicles among the grim items, while fellow contestant Mark Wright looked on aghast.

Doctors have not been able to pinpoint the exact cause of the apparent allergic reaction.

After being told he could not continue with the ITV1 show, Starr said: "I was sorry to hear the news about what the doctors said - that I was allergic to something, to play it safe and best for me not to go back in.

"ITV's got a duty of care and it's only right that the doctors advise them to keep me away from the jungle. It may not happen again but we'll never know.

"They couldn't find anything wrong with me physically. They checked me over and couldn't find anything wrong with me, but told the TV people it's a risk and that I could be allergic to something in there - and that duty of care ITV has, has to be respected."

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

How stupid is Mark?! :pac:

"Now I know how all those soldiers feel, living out there, in those places, like Africa and stuff"

You're in a TV camp, you twonk!!

Did anyone else read about Fatima's past in the papers there the last few days?

I really think she is amazing having gone through everything. She seems nice in the camp too from what i've seen.

So i'm throwing her out there as the person that i want to win!

Alicat wrote: »
    How stupid is Mark?! :pac:

"Now I know how all those soldiers feel, living out there, in those places, like Africa and stuff"

You're in a TV camp, you twonk!!

Maybe he is playing up the 'stupid' thing people seem to love. like Stacey Solomon. Loved her tho :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Did anyone else read about Fatima's past in the papers there the last few days?

I really think she is amazing having gone through everything. She seems nice in the camp too from what i've seen.

So i'm throwing her out there as the person that i want to win!

No. what did she say?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Who are the new people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

20 minutes and 2 breaks already.. wtf :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Niallwithaz

I can see Mark getting picked for a lot more trials, especially if he doesnt win this one.

Jeez Mark is actually winning! :eek:

I find mark a lot more tolerable when he has his shirt off.... interesting......

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

I find mark a lot more tolerable when he has his shirt off.... interesting......

:P

Indeed! I think we need to research this a bit more, by watching more of it...

Ant!!! :D:D:D:D:D that's some fro!

Haha much as I can't stand Crissy it made me laugh when she came back shouting YESSSS I LOST!!!! :D:D

That Lorraine woman seems nice!

OH MY GOD!!!! It's the guy from Fun House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That Lorraine woman seems nice!

Yeah she seems lovely!:)

• Advertisement

Oh jesus it's sinitta! :(

Advertisement