Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2011

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Really hope Fatima stays, I think shes's a genuinely lovely woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Really hope Fatima stays, I think shes's a genuinely lovely woman.

Me too. I actually got a lump in my throat there watching her! I'm 9 months pregnant though so totally hormonal. She must have gotten so much grief about being masculine over the years - just got really sad thinking about it. :o

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I think I'm going to be sick watching this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

shoulda been antony and lorraine in elimination, both of em do some fierce moaning, at least pat and fatima are entertaining to watch... :o

Me too. I actually got a lump in my throat there watching her! I'm 9 months pregnant though so totally hormonal. She must have gotten so much grief about being masculine over the years - just got really sad thinking about it. :o

I've no doubt she was given a terrible time by some people. But she seems to have such a strong character considering everything she's been through. She's quiet and just muddles along, but she's genuine and im backing her to win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,602 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

very attractive tv viewing- vomit:eek:

Jesus that was horrific.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

What a elegant graceful lady

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Fatima deserves to win after that. Jayz, I nearly heaved a good few times :eek:

they should have nose clips on their noses, that was ridiculously dangerous! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Well done Fatima!!

Had to record the rest to watch after Love/Hate! Must..resist...urge...to.....keep...reading!! TEAM FATIMA!!!!

xsiborg wrote: »
    they should have nose clips on their noses, that was ridiculously dangerous! :mad:

Scary sh1t! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Hersheys

xsiborg wrote: »
    Then they've to open their mouths to breathe!

well, if the cockroach up the nose didnt make me pop a lung, that green goop was as close as it got... :(

Hersheys wrote: »
    Then they've to open their mouths to breathe!

hadnt thought of that... :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

is fatima a man or woman?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Niallwithaz

Fair play to Fatima, she deserved to stay. She reacted far better to that cockroach then many would have.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

This is the first time i've watched this week. Everyone still seems the same!

Can't believe pat is gone!!

Antony is such a b#tch!

Mark and Emily are really cute I think!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

You my friend are being a eijit.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Charity2020

She was some athlete in her day.
    Barely recognizable now.

Awh, delighted Fatima came back! She's like the bionic woman!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

First time posting on this. Enjoying this years series just like last years. Incredible stuff from Fatima. It came to no surprise that she wasnt in the bottom two after that trial. She could go a lot closer to winning it too. Felt so sorry for her there. I hated her at the start of the show but know it is coming across that she is a real down to earth person. Her determination not to lose was excellent...continuing the trial for 30 seconds even after a cockroach went up her nose and she just tore into the head to head. Pat didnt stand the chance. As he said probably the toughest woman in the world. I just love Emily and Jessica..so hot although Jessica seems to have suffered more than Emily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

You my friend are being a eijit.

i honestly dident know
    iDonate wrote: »
    She was some athlete in her day.
    Barely recognizable now.

like hot? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Fatima's quote were she said she was prepared to die to win that head to head was a classic :D Massive respect from me after that trial, I think she will win a lot of people over after that

Hellooo everyone! Am I the only one here tonight? :confused:
    Anthony is really showing his bitchy side, really gone off him as it goes on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Joe Swash on ITV:

"Like me, you could live the celebrity lifestyle.."

Lol yeah, bankrupt and no career? What kind of prize is that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

twirlagig wrote: »
    Hellooo everyone! Am I the only one here tonight? :confused:
    Anthony is really showing his bitchy side, really gone off him as it goes on

hope they dump him out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭louise5754

He is a grade A b***h. What a moaner.Why is he even there? He has a steady job on Corrie and is fairly well established on it.

Advertisement