Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2011

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

louise5754 wrote: »
    He is a grade A b***h. What a moaner.Why is he even there? He has a steady job on Corrie and is fairly well established on it.

that emily is so sexy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

louise5754 wrote: »
    He is a grade A b***h. What a moaner.Why is he even there? He has a steady job on Corrie and is fairly well established on it.

He was one of the favourites to win it before it started...I think people were expecting Sean from Corrie instead of Anthony the moaner!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Damn it all to hell

aw the sexy one is gone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

god jessica rough looking with out her make up amazing what that stuff does

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

patwicklow wrote: »

You should take an aul trip to Specsavers, Dude!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Shame to see Jessica gone...Like a different person to the one we saw at the start. Still so hot though. I thought she would stay longer. Seemed a really nice person. How could anyone vote for Antony over her. Surprised to see Willy in the last 2. It is really hard to predict who will win it...We were thinking that it could be Willy or Jessica. Now I think it could be anyone from Mark, Fatima, Crissy, Willy, Dougie...No real standout candidate.

id say it was fatima that you were looking at :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Jessica surprised me. I was expecting another "super model" bimbo but she seemed a really nice person. sorry to see her go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

I actually think she is way better looking without the make up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

A block of ice in the jungle lol!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

A block of ice in the jungle lol!!!

i actually think mark is in with a chance of winning it, he's actually damn clever underneath that chiselled exterior! that was an inspired idea! :D

as for anthony, well, i thought he'd be the one providing a bit of comic relief, my gawwwd what a moaner, bloody queen of the jungle more like! :(

on a sidenote, not that im complaining mind, but why the hell is the albino one wearing no shorts? :confused:

are they REALLY that bad for a few gratuitous flesh shots? geez... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I want Mark or Fatima to win with Dougie also in the final three

I dont want Anthony to win

BTW who went out last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Fionne

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I want Mark or Fatima to win with Dougie also in the final three

I dont want Anthony to win

BTW who went out last night?

Emily was voted off last night (the blonde one that flirts with Mark and wears knickers but never shorts)

As every year, the only real stars of the show are Ant & Dec, its tempting to fast-forward the "celebrity" bits and just watch them....they are on top form this year.

I'd like to see Mark win, I think he'd love to and he does seem to be a nice guy. Don't think it really matters who wins though does it?

i was gonna say i was really warming to willie, lol, but anyway, yeah i had him in the running for winning it too, but after his little sulky strop now he can go and join antony "im not doing this and that" cotton on the sulky couch!

itv commentators on the "this morning" show reckon fatima is the next in line to go! honestly baffles me why! :confused:

hopefully peter andre will liven the camp up tonight, fatima seems bowled over anyway! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Awh, how cute are Fatima and Chrissy drooling over Peter!

Awh, how cute are Fatima and Chrissy drooling over Peter!

class...like two school girls:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

Ha peter andre! that's mad!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    class...like two school girls:D

Fatima was so sweet giggling over her little bracelet. I not so secretly hope they get together!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Minister Boyce

I keep being remembered this time of year how much I wanna slap Joe Swash in the face:D

very little chat on here about i'm a celeb....think it's miles better than x factor

very little chat on here about i'm a celeb....think it's miles better than x factor

I think it's more entertaining but it's because it is on every night. it's hard to see it every night and then i feel a bit lost when i miss it.

i think like x factor though, they're struggling to come up with stuff we haven't seen before, and then there's not a whole lot in the media about it, i think they were hoping for mark and emily to be this years peter and jordan but mark has a sort of innocent boyscout charm about him, but yet he's clever enough that he's not going to parade himself like an idiot in front of the cameras running after emily, i know- moot point now she's gone, which i'd say is why they brought in peter to give the show some momentum, and in all fairness, could they have got a nicer celebrity? "he's too much!" as my wife says, lol, apparently fatima and chrissy aren't the only ones that are smitten! :D

I'm glad crissy is gone. she does my head in. So bloody annoying.

Seems nice enough but i can't stand those loud middle aged types.

I'm glad crissy is gone. she does my head in. So bloody annoying.

Seems nice enough but i can't stand those loud middle aged types.

i felt sure she was going to go last night because she hasnt done a whole lot in there or contributed a whole lot, surprised mark was nominated though, i thought it'd be between antony and willy, sooner antony goes the better, willy thank god has cooled off a bit... :|

• Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

FFS Antony could win :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭louise5754

Wohoo its the wind challenge tonight. This is always a right laugh and looks like they get their letters from home aswell.Always makes me cry!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Great selection of music during the trial,always a good laugh watching that one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭louise5754

Mark & Dougie for the final?

Advertisement