Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help,where to go on a stag do in NI????

• 07-11-2011 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

right folks im struggling, stag do at the end of this month, and nowhere is planned, any ideas on cities where there is plenty of craic and bars??? it will be purely a drinking weekend.. anywhere in the north or possibly letterkenny, cheers.. ryan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭cardwizzard

Derry, Belfast and Letterkenny are probably your best bets. Haven't being out in Belfast a lot, but hear its a good laugh.

Derry is great, i'm biased, but there is loads of good bars and niteclubs. No hassle if your a stags party. Cheap decent hotels also.

Letterkenny is mayhem and would probably be my pick. Pubs and clubs are deadly, and there is usually a great buzz around the place. Loads of good pubs and if its drink your after, would highly recommend. Plus a few things for during the day if your having a breather, go karting etc.

Sure it'll be good craic no matter where you end up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Derry, Belfast and Letterkenny are probably your best bets.

I'd probably go with Derry, Belfast and Donegal Town :)

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Ride, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

Advertisement