If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AV RECEIVER AND 5.1 SPEAKER PACK OFFER

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 NBW

NBW,

thanks for the post & apologies for the delay getting back to you...

...Nice system! - the NR1602 silver is only just coming into stock over the next week to 10 days I understand - I can do the two together at £739.95 including delivery- as with all Boardies when you buy your speaker cables or interconnects with a system we will do you 20% discount on the interconnects and cables - if you give me an idea of what length of spaker cable and sub cable you are looking for I'll give you a few options..

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc
    Hey NBW.

Cable starts at 99p per meter and for a Sublink we do a 7.5m priced at £19.95.
    We could have your order shipped to the Philips Shop on Dame street for you to collect there if that would help things any better? Delivery would be £12.99

Hi R0chf0rt.

Yeah we still have a few of the NR1501 and Boston XS 5.1 SE packs I can offer at the deal price.

Hi Folks

I would like to go along with this please
    • Marantz NR1602 (Silver)
    • Boston XS 5.1 SE (Gloss White)
    £739.95 which should include delivery to the Philips shop on Dame St. for collection.

Please also include 42m of Cambridge Audio cable and 7.5m sub link cable with the 20% discount.

Many thanks

Can someone come back to me on this please??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi NBW.

Sorry for the delay.

If you can PM me a contact number, I'll give you a call and get some details from you.

I only have 1 receiver left in stock and I have the packs in white.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Dave, got a call saying speakers were in. I've rung back twice to arrange payment and delivery but could only leave a VM. Do you want my money or what? :p

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

irlrobins wrote: »
    Dave, got a call saying speakers were in. I've rung back twice to arrange payment and delivery but could only leave a VM. Do you want my money or what? :p

IRL - I'll make sure the guys give you a call today - apologies for the delay getting back to ya..

ATVB,

J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Tried you again this morning.

I like tennis but this is ridiculous !

I've left you the shop number as the mail order line is going nuts at the minute. I'll try you later.

Many thanks

Dave
    irlrobins wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

I know, you have a great knack of ringing when i'm in meetings! ;) Currently holding on the shop phone for you...

And we're sorted! Thanks guys

PM sent Dave, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,251 ✭✭✭ongarite

Are you stocking the Denon AVR-1912?
    I'd be interested in picking this up with the Boston XS SE 5.1 system instead of the AVR-1612.
    Any price on the 2 if you can supply them?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

ongarite wrote: »
    Are you stocking the Denon AVR-1912?
    I'd be interested in picking this up with the Boston XS SE 5.1 system instead of the AVR-1612.
    Any price on the 2 if you can supply them?

Ongarite,

Thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you...

Yes we do stock the 1912 ( I think its a cracker of a product BTW) but we are just about out of stock of it - but expecting them back in on Monday Dec 12th - the recent price reduction has mad them fly out!

If you wanted the AVR1912 with the Boston XS SE 5.1 system we would offer it at £589.95 with delivery at just £9.95..

Thanks again for the enquiry and just drop me a PM or a mail with your contact details if you would like to grab them or of course if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 vince_bn

How much would this configuration be?
    Onkyo TX-SR309 with Boston Acoustics Soundware XS 5.1SE.
    I currently have a blueRay with a HDMI cable to my TV. Please advise the additional cables required for the above items.

Hi there.

Cheers for the post and sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

The Boston XSSE with the 309 would be £439.90 and delivery would be £14.99. This price will only be available during our sale period.

We have these in stock and delivery could be tomorrow if you rang us today before 1:00pm or it would be middle of next week as our couriers are off again from today.

ATB

Dave

Hi there.

Cheers for the post and sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

The Boston XSSE with the 309 would be £439.90 and delivery would be £14.99. This price will only be available during our sale period.

We have these in stock and delivery could be tomorrow if you rang us today before 1:00pm or it would be middle of next week as our couriers are off again from today.

ATB

Dave

I thought having onkyo 309 would be cheaper.
    Pls quote me onkyo 309 with Canton Movie 125MX.
    Do the systems come with a RCA cable for sub & speaker cables?
    Does it mean if I collect them @ Philips shop I can save the delivery?
    When will your sales end?

Pls quote me NR1501 + Canton Movie 125Mx so I can consider them too.

Many thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭Discostuy

Hi Dave/John,

I'm currently looking for an AV receiver and 5.1 speaker package.
    I have a budget of around €650 (I could probably push this a bit further if the deal was right!).

The amp I was interested is the Denon 1912 or alternatively the Onkyo 609.

What would you recommend speaker wise? And what sort of prices would you be talking for both the amp and speakers (also with delivery charge to Dublin incl).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Stu

Hi Discosty.

I could offer the Onkyo 609 and Boston Speakers delivered for 770 Euro.

I could also offer the Onkyo 609 along with the Tannoy SFX 5.1 pack delivered for 700.00 Euro.

On the Denon AVR1912 I could do with the Boston XS 5.1 SE for 660 Euro Delivered.

None of the above prices include cables.

Let me know what you think.

Pls quote me
    Option 1: onkyo 309 with Canton Movie 125MX.
    Option 2: NR1501 + Canton Movie 125Mx

Many thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey vince_bn.

Unfortunatley the Canton Movies are now finshed with ourselves :( with no more stock to arrive, (They where priced at £399.95 then drop to £249. to clear)

The Onkyo 309 is priced at £179.95
    The Marantz NR1501 is also now finshed and the new range has been repeased.
    Marantz NR1402 price dat £269.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-receivers/marantz/nr1402/mara-nr1402

Might there be another speaker pack that would suit your needs?

Maybe the Boston XS 5.1 SE priced at £269.95 (5* review in what HiFI)
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-packages/boston-/soundware-xs-se/bost-sndware-xs-se-b

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭hadoken13

Do RicherSounds have a policy of increasing prices during the January sales instead of reducing them?

I have a screen grab from December where the Onkyo 509 was €349 and now it's priced at €359 - I was waiting till January to buy an AV system and surround sound system.

You've a bit of explaining to do Richersounds!!

Edit I noticed Dixons have done this as well.

Hi hadoken13.

RicherSounds do not have a policy of increasing pricing in January??

Our prices change sometimes on a daily bases to reflect our competition. Sometimes prices go up but most times the prices go down.

I have checked and the price on our richersounds.ie is incorrect and has not been updated with the correct pricing. (sometimes one slips through the net). We honour all our our main UK site prices.
    Current price on the 509 is £279.95 which is around 339.99 Euro. So it to has also dropped slightly in price compared to your 349.99 December price.

I will update our own website straight away.

Fair enough. I'll be looking to get the 509 + Monitor Audio set in the next couple of weeks so I'll be in touch then.

• Advertisement

When your ready give me a shout and I'll see what sort of a price I can work you ;)

When your ready give me a shout and I'll see what sort of a price I can work you ;)

Hi Kenny,

I'll be putting in an order in a few weeks, what is the availability of the Onkyo 509 and the Monitor Audio Vector speaker package?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Ray Mack

Hi

I am in the process of putting together a new system, I have bought an HD projector and already own a TV. The room it is going to sit in is wired for a 5.1 system.

I was wondering if you could recommend a receiver with two hdmi outs and a speaker package. My budget is around £1000.

Hi Ray Mack.

To get an amp with 2 HDMI outs you are looking at the Denon AVR3312 which is currently priced at £699.95.

To this I would add the Monitor Audio Vector 5.1 pack. It is currently priced at £629.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-packages/monitor-audio/vector-5.1/moni-vector-5.1-blk
    but i could offer it for £469.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-packages/monitor-audio/vector-5.1/moni-vector-5.1-blk

Coming in a slightly over budget but I would not go any lower in price for speakers for an amp of that calibar!

Let me know what you think, any further questions please ask :)

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for the quick response.

That looks a good combo, I have only ever listened through tv speakers before so I am sure it will sound great.

Can you deliver to County Carlow?

I would also need wall brackets for 4 of the speakers if you have them.

Thanks

Ray

Hey Ray.

The sound for both the amp and the speakers would blow your TV away :D

Monitor Audio make a bracket which is priced at £24.95 per pair but I could do them for £15.00 per pair or there is another version slightly cheaper I could do 4 of them for £14.99

If going for the system I could have it delivered for £10

Hi Kenny,

Just a quick post to say thanks for the system advice, everything arrived and has been hooked up. You were right the sound is brilliant. Forgot what it was like to have a hi-fi system... music to my ears and films sound brilliant too.

Thanks for all your help.

Ray

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Vince1974

Hi,

Earlier in this thread a quote was given for the following products, can I get them at the same price? It's for delivery to Galway.

Onkyo TXNR509
    Bosto Soundware XSB 5.1 SE
    Cambridge Audio Symphony 100 Speaker Cable * 30 Mtrs
    Cambridge Audio Symphony 4MM Plugs (Pairs) * 3 Sets
    Cambridge Audio 300 .75 Optical Cable * 1
    Tech Sol NI 1.5Mtr HDMI 1.4 cable * 1
    Philips SWA3523 3Mtr Subwoofer cable * 1

Price including delivery: £547

Vincent.

Really enjoying my Onkyo 509, Monitor Audio Vector and LG Blu-ray player I got from Richersounds. Kudos to Dave and the guys for all their help.

• Advertisement

Hi Vince1974.

Thanks for getting in touch.

I can indeed still offer this system at the £547.00 price.

If you are interested just drop me a PM :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.