Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry

Options
  • 07-11-2011 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

quick question! does the blackberry monthly add-on for meteor include all internet usage? i know it includes use of facebook and twitter apps but if i access websites through the blackberry browser, is that included too or am i charged the 69c a day?

also, when will the more expensive blackberries drop in price? the 8520 has been the entry level model for well over a year now..

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

quick question! does the blackberry monthly add-on for meteor include all internet usage? i know it includes use of facebook and twitter apps but if i access websites through the blackberry browser, is that included too or am i charged the 69c a day?

also, when will the more expensive blackberries drop in price? the 8520 has been the entry level model for well over a year now..

thanks!
    I hate meteor, so can't help you there, but the Bold 9900 is €499 on Vf but a 'mere' €409 on O2. Interesting because it can be unlocked for a tenner with apps straight from the BB's appworld ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 chemgirl

The 9.99 a month includes all internet usage so any apps that use the internet or if you want to just search internet pages themselves. Its a pretty good deal

Advertisement