Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlelog = wrong

Options
  • 07-11-2011 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Was checking in to see how many Claymore Mine deaths I have so far. Find out the answer is "0" when I know I definately have >20.

Therefore Battlelog is incorrect.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Caching problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

mozattack wrote: »
    Hi all,

Was checking in to see how many Claymore Mine deaths I have so far. Find out the answer is "0" when I know I definately have >20.

Therefore Battlelog is incorrect.

how many people play battle field 3 the server has to update its self this can take time but it will update them... theres tons of information in there pc xbox ps3..all to go to the servers at once it takes time..

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭lahcen86

Same as here ! 0 kills too, defo have at least 5 or 6 myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭johnners2981

Yeah there's a good few mistakes in battlelog, was comparing my weapon stats to someones and it made no sense at all, saying I had more kills when I didn't and less kills when I had more.

Plus the boards ps3 platoon stats are wrong, I'm the top SPM on recon which I've never used and the top assault SPM is 351 when I have SPM of 671

Advertisement