Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Map and Mode

Options
  • 07-11-2011 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

So...what's yer favourite map and mode so far?

Mine has to be Conquest on Grand Bazaar...nothing bates a good firefight down the alley with people ducking in and out of cover at both ends. :D

I'm playing on PC btw.

Apologies if there's already one of these threads... :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Favorite game mode is Conquest. Don't have a favourite map but I hate Seine and Métro.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Yeah, I'm not a big lover of Seine either. Haven't played much of Metro.

I also love Conquest on Damavand Peak...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Firestorm and Kharg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    Favorite game mode is Conquest. Don't have a favourite map but I hate Seine and Métro.

in fairness metros great for getting stupidly high scores because people seem to bunch up together in certain points of the map... I don't have a map I don't like there all pretty good...

I just wish we had the buggies from bf 2 and quads only thing i miss :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Love Seine on Conquest.
    Firestorm is a great all rounder.
    I also love the Canal map on Conquest.
    Depending on how balanced the teams are though - Bazaar on rush is probably my Favorite.

Strangely enough my least played so far are the night time map and Caspian Border.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

I just wish we had the buggies from bf 2 and quads only thing i miss
    Looks like we get jets instead :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Conquest and any map as long as with a good squad, love the game itself aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

I think my fav so far is Rush on Davamond Peak, the basejump is class! I prefer the rural maps to the urban ones like Seine and Tehran Highway.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭popflop

Conquest on metro/Caspian Border!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

64 player conquest metro.. mayhem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭K3v

Seine & Metro on Conquest = easy points for medic res :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

64 player conquest Canals/Kharg/Caspian

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I really like all mods. My most played ones are conquest and squad deathmatch.

Favourite maps: sienna crossing and grand bazaar.

Least favourite: that highway and Metro.

Metro - pile of **** and only good for farming points

Highway - fliping sniper heaven.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

Conquest ,
    operation Metro with Engineer
    Kharg island with Engineer
    Canals With assault

least favourite is Highway

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Gulf of Oman and Karkand

I'd have loven if they brought back Mashtuur City too

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭battser

I love rush cause the games are longer and more tactical but All I've played is conquest. Best maps imo are grand Bazar, Kharg, canals and damavand.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Gulf of Oman and Karkand

I'd have loven if they brought back Mashtuur City too

Karkand and Mashtuur ... best maps of all time !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

I'm all about the conquest.

I only like Rush mode on metro and damavand peak. Rush is better on these maps compared to their conquest versions imo.

Jury is out on grand bazaar, my least played map I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

conquest on kharg island is probably the best vehicle map and also the best balanced. Games on it tend to be quite close, the action intense and infantry can have some damn good firefights around points B and C.

You get the most variety in vehicles (tanks, 2 choppers, AA and jets) with only firestorm offering the same variety and more tanks (firestorm doesnt have littlebird though)

Also unlike Caspian which had its tower nerfed :( in Kharg you can still use the littlebird to drop someone off on it.

Also find a 1000 ticker point server and Kharg just looks amazing when you get to the end, you really do tear the place apart between points D and C.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Khargs pretty good in rush too, had some epic battles there last week. First bit is a bit meh but the rest are wesome especially the last. The rest of the rushes really don't impress, that peak one has way too many bottlenecks.

Conquest, absolutely love seine, so many ways to flank and get to different areas. Vehicle battles, khargs pretty awesome and i love trying to hold the hill on caspian.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

I love conquest on Grand Bazaar. Took me a while to warm to it but sneaking about the market area knifing people and holding the flag by yourself is great craic.

Also how easy it is to flank around all the folks fighting in the alleyway and start killing them from behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    conquest on kharg island is probably the best vehicle map and also the best balanced. Games on it tend to be quite close, the action intense and infantry can have some damn good firefights around points B and C.

You get the most variety in vehicles (tanks, 2 choppers, AA and jets) with only firestorm offering the same variety and more tanks (firestorm doesnt have littlebird though)

Also unlike Caspian which had its tower nerfed :( in Kharg you can still use the littlebird to drop someone off on it.

Also find a 1000 ticker point server and Kharg just looks amazing when you get to the end, you really do tear the place apart between points D and C.

It's cat on PS3 though for CQ... map too big.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭EIREHotspur

I only play Rush....I like most of the maps and like someone said.....Rural Maps are better Tactical games than the City Maps.

It plays like two totally different games.

Advertisement